Mayweather-Pacqiaiu

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Bengal B, May 2, 2015.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Nah, not me. I didn't watch it and I won't watch that egomaniac. I certainly didn't bet on Pacquiao either but I was rooting for him as I followed on Twitter.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I'm an emotional better, so yes I lose frequently.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Like I said, I didn't watch the 1st one, didn't care to because I knew what would happen. Now if they found a way to get Hearns and Leonard or Hagler back in the ring I'd gladly pay $100 to watch that because those boys fight. They probably still hate each other to this day and it would be a lot better than that bullshit that Mayweather runs out there.

No, I won't care. I can be real and honest and say that the defensive strategy that Floyd leans on is brilliant, it is technically sound and almost flawless, but it is boring. I haven't watched a Mayweather fight in about 3 years and unless I think he is in the ring with someone that can knock him on his ass then I've got no interest at all. 5 years ago Manny may have been that guy but Floyd ducked him until he no longer was "that guy". There was a caller on Jim Rome today that said "People don't watch to see him win, they watch to see him lose and he never does" and that caller is 100% correct. For most of us.

4. tigerchick46

I guess I'm such a glutton for sports because there was nothing else on.......I miss football. Floyd did look unhittable and must have been so frustrating to go against........I still can't stand him. I also predict he will be broke within a 5 years of retiring.

5. mobius481

Ah, Vegas's favorite type.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. tigerchick46

I hate you :)

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Go to youtube and pull up any of the fighters I mentioned, you watch it because you don't know any different, same as those a couple years younger. Those of us that grew up watching real fighters don't buy into this stuff they have today. It is garbage.

And I don't think he will be broke, that dude will continue to grow money

fanatic likes this.
  8. mobius481

:D

9. tigerchick46

He gambles and spends it like he makes 200 million a year, which he does but with zero endorsements in 2014. You don't go from that kind of income with his lifestyle to turning that switch off oh and stop beating women along the way and survive.......dude can't even spell, he'll be broke before its all said and done.....you heard it here first!

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/30/news/companies/mayweather-endorsements/index.html

10. mobius481

That's most guys. Mayweather will be worth over half a billion when he retires. Even the way he lives, he'll be fine for a long time.