McNabbb post game comments

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by meauxjeaux2, Sep 18, 2007.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

McNabbb is black?:confused:

1 person likes this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

this is maybe the number one internet spelling mistake. and i dont understand it because it doesnt make sense phonetically. you dont pronounce caboose "cabooz", or moose "mooz", so why would loose be confused with lose?

at least "definately" makes sense.

i am trying to get promoted from ordinary spelling nazi to spelling fuhrer.

3. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

losing:cool:

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Jason Campbell disagrees with the aging Donovan McNabb:

"Early in my career in college, I felt like people looked at me differently and expected a lot more," said Campbell, the Washington Redskins' starter since November. "I felt I had to do a little extra. At that point, I did feel that way. I don't feel that way now in the NFL."

"That's his opinion, and as an African-American quarterback, I have to support other African-American quarterbacks," Campbell said. "But it's something I can't get caught up in. I look at all quarterbacks as the same. I support every guy who's playing the position.

"It's the hardest position to play in professional sports, and you get graded differently than any other position on the field. Nine times out of 10 the ball is in your hands, so everybody is watching you. Since you're in the spotlight, the mistakes get recognized. You need thick skin and a short memory."

http://washingtontimes.com/article/20070920/SPORTS01/109200097/1005/SPORTS

If Donovan McNabb is correct then Rex Grossman must be black (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mariotti/566135,CST-SPT-jay20.article) . Jason has the right outlook.

5. PhilosophyAskew

PhilosophyAskew Founding Member

It's right up there with "rediculous" which is correctly spelled "ridiculous." Flip-of-a-coin really.