McRib

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Nov 7, 2014.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I also like a cold beer and rum and Diet Coke.

But this season, the Tigers have played better when I've been drinking the iced pinot grigio from the Les Miles cup of karma. Oh, and when I'm NOT wearing an LSU shirt. So, I will be wearing what I wore for the Ole Miss game.

titoabad1 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Someone is about to get creepy I just know it

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

By all means keep up the wine drinking

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

LSUDad likes this.
  5. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I worked at Micky D's as a teenager. Used to always get a double quarter pounder with only cheese and mac sauce. Today, my truck won't even turn into that place. Someone mentioned Vienna Sausage... we call those "dog peters". Those things are about the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. How stuff is made doesn't bother me so much. And don't compare hot dogs to hog head cheese. I have seen both made in person, they're not the same. As for the McRib, I think I had one years ago, don't even remember if I liked it or not. I pretty much stopped eating there when they changed the way the fries were made. Kids today have no idea what a true McDonalds fry tastes like. These ones they make now are NOT the same.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You have a smart truck. If you think Vienna Sausage is bad check out Potted Meat Product. Once when I was in high school and there were warnings of a hurricane approaching my Dad stocked up on Potted Meat Product. Fearing that I might find myself having to actually eat that crap I gathered up every can and took it to the grocery store and dumped it into the barrel they had to donate food for the poor. Then I bought some canned food that I could actually eat, like tuna, canned chicken, deviled ham spread and peanut butter. I thought my Dad might get mad but he never said a word when the power went out and he was eating the stuff I had bought.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Damn tiga's been slackin'!

8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I would bet that the tshirt and panties with no bra idea did run through some of yalls heads tho.

shane0911 likes this.