Mea culpa

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's got to be tiring and stressful to hate someone so much. You still come here and act like you are neutral but you are no where near neutral. Trump still lives in your hear 24/7.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Kiki
    I never claimed to be neutral. However I’m not tied to either party. I’m a true conservative in the Ronald Reagan wing of what was the Republican Party which essentially no longer exists. I oppose just about everything the democrat party stands for. I stand by my belief that Trump isn’t and never has been a Republican in that mold. He’s corrupt morally and legally and is bringing out the worst in the rump of the republicans.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't get your last sentence at all. If you are waiting for the next Reagan the country will be in ruins before he comes along. Where is Trump legally corrupt? He's never been convicted of anything the DEMOCRATS have charged him with. Morally corrupt why? What makes him morally corrupt?

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If you are content to accept inferior then you’ll never get another Reagan. You need to demand better not accept someone just because he’s a supposed Republican.
    As to not being corrupt morally what about Stormy Daniel s and the others he cheated on his various wives with? If you think stiffing small contractors on their bills is not morally corrupt even if technically legal then we have different ideas about morality. If you think setting up Trump university to cheat veterans out of their benefits isn’t morally corrupt they we see things very differently.
    As to legally corrupt I guess we’ll see in the future what the many grand juries and trials show.
    Kiki tell me would you be friends with someone who led his life as Trump has…ignore that he’s rich and famous. Tell me truthfully.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s better Trump isn’t a true republican because republicans are trash.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Most all presidents had some skeletons. FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, Johnson, Clinton, Obama and Biden big time just to name a few. Obama and Carter didn't have the moral issues compared to the others but were 2 of the worse presidents in our history. Reagan divorced his first wife Jane Wyman. He also was an FBI informat for the communist witch hunt.

You are looking for perfection. Reagan and Trump are 2 most conservative presidents ever. You claim you are a conservative yet you reject probably the most conservative president we ever had.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

perfection, ha.! .. he's a proven conman, a lying crook

for honesty and morals, trump's horrible, horrible,.. wasn't the worst President in some ways, i approve of his supreme court picks, i supported a couple of his policies,.. but i wouldn't want my neice left alone in the same room with him,.. the effing liar disgusts me, i wouldn't let him into my house, and certainly don't want him shit-staining the oval office,.. i think he's dispicable,.. every time i watched that liar speak, i was ashamed that he was my President

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Kiki if Trump actually shot someone on 5th avenue in broad daylight you’d find an excuse or way to equivocate.
    As to who or what a conservative is we have significant difference in our definition. Mine is based on history, principles and philosophical underpinnings. Yours seems to be whoever is most against the democrats. You would/have made a deal with the devil to beat a democrat.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And this is why you will always lose. You try and play by arbitrary rules no one else follows because you think it helps your stool pass easier.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Your ignorance is shining through. If you don’t have and maintain these things there is only anarchy. If there isn’t a common reference there is no society. That’s the problem today; there is a growing difference in the basic foundation of our society between left and right. If it continues then there will be a breakdown into chaos or more likely the rise of a dictatorship of some form. There will be no difference if it comes from left or right it will be oppressive and deadly especially to people like you.