Mea culpa

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

"
    "Do you remember the debate Trump had with HRC when she said he gamed the system and he was like, "yea I did. So what?" Trump played within the rule CONGRESS set and you f*s hate him for it."

nah, i don't hate him for that,.. i hate him for the things i mentioned

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which is irrelevant for the job.

I don't know why we try to act like there are humans who dont have human nature. In fact, people like Pence probably are more sinister in what they are hiding than people like Trump.

Think of priest and raping little boys. Same paradox.

3. GiantDuckFan

i think moral character is relevant, you don't,.. i gotta be me, you get to be you,.. i'm right, you're wrong

Winston1 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My point is that you have a guy like Trump, that you call a liar, is actually open and honest about who he is and then you have people like the rest who show you want you want. Those guys are far more deceitful and harmful. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

So the reality is I choose, and will always choose, that which lives in the light of day vs that which is covered in darkness.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

point taken, well conveyed,.. trump's a smelly skunk tho, i wouldn't let him in the house,.. just because the other guys are bad, doesn't mean trump doesn't stink, he reeks, couldn't stand his stench.. now that he's gone, let's clear out the rats, destroy their nests, let in the light, you have my support

Winston1 likes this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Do you really think Trump is open and honest? Come on man!

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In the general context yes. What is hidden? He admitted using the system. He told you what was on his mind. He told you what he wanted. He told you what he would do.

What people like to call lies are not really lies. All the fact checking bullshit was more filled with lies than anything he said. In time, more shit that people said he was lying about has been proven to be true. There is a difference in being wrong and just lying, but for some reason, we like to forget about that... I never said Trump was never wrong about things....

The fact is, people dont like that he used the system to his benefit. Like people hate rich people for the reason of "because".

Even if you want to take the latest example of "election fraud". He can believe that. Hell, I think it true in many regards based on how you determine fraud. Just because it will never be heard in court OR just because he might be wrong does not make it a lie....

8. GiantDuckFan

he lied right to your face about stormy daniels, did he not?.. there are more examples of his bald face lies

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, I never said he NEVER lies. Everyone on this planet lies and has lied. Most often you as a person lie to yourself on the most basic of things.

I am speaking in the context of being president and things that matter, like policy. What did he lie to us about? HMMMMM?????

You guys get hung up on dumb shit like morons.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

... lol, calm down, you're starting to bolderize