Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If only you'd have used the word "stuff" you would have gotten a like from @islstl

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Florida man dies in meth-lab explosion after lighting farts on fire

GAINESVILLE, FL – A 37-year-old man is dead after his trailer home was destroyed in a meth-lab explosion, caused by him lighting up ‘blue angels’ to amuse his wife.

[​IMG]

The man’s wife was found lying naked on the couple’s front yard, reportedly still laughing. “A Blue Angel is when you put a lighter up to your butt and fart on it, making it catch on fire. It’s funny as s—,” explains the mans wife, who claims to be an expert on the subject. “Normally we go to Del Taco because of their $0.59 tacos, but we made some extra cash this week so we went to Chipotle. The farts you get from there could fill a gas chamber. I know he’s looking up from hell laughing his ass off saying it was worth it,” she says smiling through blackened teeth, apparently not caused by the fire.

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, “I’m not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they’re gone.” Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.

http://thevalleyreport.com/2016/02/...h-lab-explosion-after-lighting-farts-on-fire/

4. shane0911

And this, the post above is why @Bengal B worth to this forum should never be in question. How ghetto fabulous is this story? It just doesn't get any better. God bless Florida and my friend BengalB

HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

all I know is that if I would have been caught, I would have hoofed it out of there

knowing he was in wal mart, the big question I have is did he have the cart before the horse?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And down the stretch he comes

islstl and shane0911 like this.
  7. islstl

finally

8. islstl

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This has got to be BS, right? No way this really happened. I'm sure someone died in a meth lab explosion, but his ole ladies comments just seem over the top.

10. shane0911

You buzzkill. A quick search indeed confirms that it is a hoax. Now the chi is all messed up again and we need someone in Florida to do something stupid. We shouldn't have to wait very long.