Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Someone in Washington Post article on Pork Chop burying his boss with a front end loader, stated, "Why does this stuff always happen in Florida?" I thought of this thread!

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Dude....I just finished reading it. Comedy gold.

"A Florida man buried his boss nearly waist-deep in dirt during an argument at a construction site that ended in serious injuries, according to police.

Erick Cox, 32, was arrested for aggravated assault on Wednesday. Cox, who goes by the nickname “Pork Chop,"

[​IMG]

"A witness told the deputy he saw Cox dump dirt onto the site supervisor, “which pinned him to the ground,” according to an incident report.

The witness said Cox then backed up the loader, picked up more dirt and dumped it on the supervisor, covering “almost half of his body,” the incident report reads. Then Cox picked up a 6-foot aluminum level and struck the boss in the head, knocking him unconscious, the incident report reads.

Cox was standing over his boss “cussing and laughing,” the witness told a deputy.

Please hurry, somebody come out here. He just hit him with a loader and is about to kill him,” a witness said on a 911 call, the Sentinel reported. “The guy is trying to kill him on my job, please come out.”

Hilarious. So Pork Chop is trying to go Florida-modern-Muslim stoning routine on his boss and the guy calling it in doesn't want the boss killed on his job.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Damn alligators eating kids at Disney. That law suit is going to sting

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

We're staying the resort this happened at, but were at the parks when it happened. The reason the lawsuit is going to sting is because this happened on a Disney created beach and lake. There are no swimming signs, but nothing about gators. Since it's man made, I just assumed that they had a way to block gators from entering that area. It's obviously unimaginably horrific.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's nuts and I don't care if they had a neon sign saying "watch out, a gator lives here" in the end, a gator killed a child on Disney property and they will pay dearly for it.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Just think how bad it would have been if that terrorist mf'er had done his deed there instead of that night club

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do they have dingos at Disney? Baby eating dingos