Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah this isn't drug induced. Drug enhanced, sure. This is deep-seeded[sic] stuff. He's friends with trump. I'd buy the Jake Tapper embedded journalist book for these stories. Can't imagine the shit they've done and seen.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Inspires? A multi-millionaire who can only be bothered to spend Benjamins on a blow job from an Asian sex slave? Hardly inspiring. Would he still be inspiring if it turns out that some of those "girls" are indeed, girls? As in minors?

I hope he gets a disease from shooting off the ole musket.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Inspired for being 77 and up in more leg than half a dozen 20 year olds. That's all

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yes inspiring. Stay in your lane.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, I shall not, lol.
    Again, what if that leg is a 14 year old? And even if it was a legal adult, is leg all that inspiring when it's a human sex slave? Even 20 year olds can go to a bar and get laid if they wait until closing time and put a bag what's left.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

What if? Did he or is this just what if? What if is pretty fucked up, but I don't recall there being a 14 y/o involved in this matter, or is there?

But let's look at his motive here and that was to purchase content from an oriental orchid. How would he know they were trafficking humans from China? He donated 100K to an anti-trafficking organization in 2015. I'd say with his moral content, had he known it was the organization it turned out to be, he would have steered away and had a run with his go-to's maybe a bit further down the road.

Cannot say this hasn't been done by Mr. Kraft, but it is all likely he has his encounters with more top-shelf variety than not.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Exactly! If I buy a pair of Nike's am I suppose to make sure the swoosh wasn't sewed on by a 12 year old in a Chinese sweatshop? If vball were to trace the origins of all of her clothes and electronics she would find all the child abuse and exploitation she wants.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It was just a "what if" because this massage parlor was filled with sex slaves brought here mostly from China. It isn't unusual that minors are often targeted and brought here for that. It's why so much illegal sex activity including solicitation of minors occurs around events like the Super Bowl.

He isn't stupid. He picked a low-brow, cheap place on purpose. Do you think he really expected to find hi-class hookers? I have no idea what his "moral content" is and I'd venture to say that $100k to anti-trafficking is for benefit of his own conscience and/or because of what I mentioned above regarding trafficking at the Super Bowl.

No idea. I'm not a fan of any shelf but certainly a willing and consenting adult who is earning the money DIRECTLY for herself is far better than some Asian sex slave ring.
    Not comparable. Nobody in this life can live perfectly but there are options that reduce the likelihood of making other's lives worse. Soliciting sex (which is illegal in FL) from a place that is clearly supplying low-end hookers when there are intermediaries who profit the most, is not an innocent deed nor a requirement for someone like Kraft.

Foreign sweatshops are exploiting children and that's not good. Still, it isn't the same as forcing a child to go to a foreign country against their will, provide minimal if not horrible living conditions, and then forcing them into sex slavery for someone else's profit.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"According to ESPN’s TJ Quinn, many women who worked at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter — including several who were living at the establishment — are believed to be victims of sex trafficking. However, the two women who engaged in sexual activity with Kraft do not appear to have been."

Kraft apparently got one of the "managers"....he lied about being there and paying for it in the first place. He's still sketchy AF.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Outside the gates of Fort Leonard Wood there is a place called "Daisy Spa"

It is about 600' off of the main road in the middle of a field. It had also been "off limits" to military since Moses was a PFC. I have been to FLW many times, stationed there twice and have never seen a vehicle in their parking lot ever

Somehow they stay in business