Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Although I agree with your sentiment this statement is bullshit. 15 years x 365 days = 5475 days. 1M ÷ 5474= 182 tricks a day

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Of course it is. Just like I don't believe that Wilt slept with 20,000 women. A ho is a ho, numbers aside.

3. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Roses are red, politicians are dumb...
    [​IMG]

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Bullshit! Here is a follow up report that give lie to everything the sherif said. I’m not going to waste space pasting every word. This is what happens in the vast majority of these cases. Whatever you believe about prostitution you can’t despite this fact. If you’d bother to research what actual sex workers believe and want you’d be better informed. They don’t believe they’re poor little things cheated by life. They want the opportunity to earn a living at the profession they chose like every other woman or man.
    Prejudice like you’ve shown hurts them.
    https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/28/homeland-security-spied-on-chinese-women?utm_medium=email

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Somebody call Alanis, I have a few more lines for her song.

I find it ironic that you claim I didn't bother to do research when I'm the one who has provided link after link discussing the negative consequences of prostitution.

I find it ironic that a man would be telling a woman that I'm ill-informed on the topic, that sex work is like any other profession, and that somehow I'm prejudiced. Lol.

You keep using the word "vast"....but you provide no actual statistics. Your game is to talk in grandiose themes and to wax philosophic but that doesn't play in this situation. Sex work encompasses different "jobs" at different pay scales and different levels of desperation. For you to belittle children who get caught up in prostitution as "poor little things" tells me that you are the one needing research.

There isn't a man on here who would want his daughter, girlfriend, or wife to be a sex worker. There isn't a child born who grew up hoping to be in the sex for pay industry. Economics plays a role here and that's why the poorest countries in the world have the highest rate of prostitution. It's dehumanizing. For every whore who claims to love their job, see what happens if you offer them the same money for a decent job.

shane0911 and tirk like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What a sexist comment. You say a man can’t know anything about sex work? You think only a women knows about sex work? What about the male sex workers do you know what they think?
    Your ignorance and prejudice is astonishing.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Link?

Link?

Not nearly as much as the "vast" majority of sex workers...who are women and underage girls.
    This is laugh out loud funny....as in ironic again. There's some ignorance up in this thread but it isn't coming from me. You do what you need to to convince yourself that the sex worker you pay for really enjoys the work. See how that works?

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You'll never meet a hooker named Maude

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member