Media starting to turn on Negatigers & Minion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 27, 2014.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Semantics... what everyone really wants to keep is the plan and the old price.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Dave's not here.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Boredom doesn't begin to describe it, torture is more like it. If all you do is pat each other on the back and kiss each others butt it really isn't discussion or debate is it? Why would you visit a football board that doesn't have passionate debate? In the South football is a very passionate sport! I often disagree with other posters and many posters vehemently disagree with me. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the debate and respect their opinion. This is a real LSU football board, let the PC pu$$ies go to the kiddy board.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. TwistedTiger

And people believe lies too or MSNBC would cease to exist.

gyver, Richdog, KyleK and 1 other person like this.
  5. TwistedTiger

Yes, what's wrong with your President lying to you? Why would you find that disturbing?

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Didn't see it as a lie, I think it was more of a misinformed statement.

7. TwistedTiger

Yes, you've been watching a lot of MSNBC I see. I mean it's called fucking Obama care, it's his fucking plan, but he had no idea what was in it. Ok, I'll buy that...pfffftt. ..

Richdog likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

It's actually Romney and the heritage foundation that created the plan, but whatever. Obama's name was slapped on it to make dumb ass southerners afraid of it because the boogeyman's name was on it, but hey.... To each his/her own. I don't watch news anymore either because it's all bullshit. Be afraid be afraid be afraid, consume consume consume.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. TwistedTiger

Obama calls it Obamacare and as much as it may resemble Romneys state plan Obama care belongs 100% to Barack Hussain Obama. And to pretend that he is incompetent enough to introduce such a landmark piece of national legislation without having a clue what is in it would be to admit that he is an absolute idiot! For 6 years it was Bush's fault, I find it absolutely absurd that now this lie is Romneys fault. I guess Eboli falls on Rick Perry or Chris Christy.

Richdog likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Don't follow, I didn't say it was Romney's fault, just said it was his plan, and it didn't effect me so I don't care what he said. He said people could keep their healthcare plan, some didn't, why not blame the insurance companies, they are the real villains.