Meercat?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bandit88, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Because I'm too lazy to search and piece it together, I'm just gonna ask.

Meercat? Little furry rifle-targets scurring in and out of holes? I don't get the connection to LSU's mostly ineffective running game. Someone unravel the metaphor for me...

2. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

Meerkats stand together and stare in the same direction. The only comparison I've ever heard for football is when all the offensive players stand and are looking at the bench to get the play call. There are some farks out there with meerkats wearing football helmuts that are kind of funny...

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Ahhhhhh....I was assuming the wrong metaphor. It makes ABSOLUTE sense to me now. Thanks, Mike D.

That's funny shyte, actually.

4. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Hopefully it is only an old metaphor that died a painful death in the coach's office:hihi:

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

there was another game I was watching this weekend (don't remember who) where the announcers commented that the team started moving the ball better when they stopped going no huddle, and looking over to the sideline once in formation.

said there was too much confusion, and guys doing the wrong thing on too many plays.

sounded awfully familiar

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I'm just glad they finally seen enough film of JJ dropping back to pass and the receivers all run blocking to let em know the **** wasn't working.

Over half of the sacks are due to this.