Meet Paul George the moron

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Sep 11, 2014.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The law says whether knocking someone out is legal or illegal. And he was charged with the lightest of charges.

The elevator is a public space in a public place. It doesn't matter if no one is is in there with you. The fact that they have cameras in an elevator kind of proves that point.

Domestic violence laws are written so that it doesn't take a cooperating victim to file a charge. Often they do not for their own fucked up reasons and the state can proceed with charges without cooperation. It is often how we put abusers in jail.

Those statements are facts and my opinion follows those facts. My biggest opinion is that this shit was swept under the rug to protect the leagues image and Goodell's decision to look the other way.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Like I said earlier, regardless of your opinions... it is their business, and they seem to think this kind of behavior is fine and dandy. Let them be. Everything else is who gives a fuck.

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Bullshit. Domestic charges rarely see the inside of a court. If anything his celebrity status is the only reason it went as far as it did.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

and you know this how?

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I am kind of surprised at the domestic violence supporters posting. Oh wait...y'all don't condone it you just don't want to have it interfere with football. Nice.

islstl likes this.