Members of Congress Have Asked Pres. Obama to Remove Marijuana from Schedule 1 Classification

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 12, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Jindal is a moron, when he was first elected I thought there was actual hope for the state with him... but not anymore. He is a major player in the stupid part of the party.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Couldn't agree more. I thought he would be the shot in the arm that the state needed. Instead, he's spent his entire term pandering to the far-right base in hopes of running for president.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And I agree. I actually voted for the sonofabitch the first time around because I thought we needed an intellectual after about three dim bulbs in a row as governor. But I did not realize what an ideologue he was.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I voted for him, too. He was very misleading. Now, his dad works about 20' down the hall from me! (those two events are completely unrelated, btw)

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The dude majored in biology, could it be that he is smart but has to act like he's an idiot for the Conservative party to accept him? That he can't admit to things he knows are true because it would kill him politically?

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He is very smart and very political. I believe that he quickly assessed that Louisiana was going to be a republican state for the next 30 years or so and postured himself based on that. If he had come along in 1960, he would have become a democrat for the very same reason.

Contained Chaos likes this.
  7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

8. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I was in court one day when the judge, prompted by cuts to Probation and Parole that make it difficult -- if not impossible -- for that agency to supervise any of their clients who are not violent felons, went on a four or five minute long Clark Griwsold-esque rant where he called the governor Piyush, Bobby Brown and Bobby Brady. When he was done, he looked down at his court reporter, who was using a mask to repeat everything said in the courtroom, and asked, "Was that on the record?"

She looked up at him with her big beautiful eyes and slowly nodded. "Good," he said. "Transcribe it and get me a copy. I'm going to send it to him." Blam! goes the gavel. "I'm taking a damned recess."

It was a thing of beauty. And, no, I don't know if he ever did send a copy to the governor.

GregLSU and Contained Chaos like this.