Men at Xavier; 6pm ESPNU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Dec 29, 2009.

1. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Should be a good game, i have no idea how good/bad Xavier is this year.

2. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

89-65 Xavier

This is the biggest cases of "There's always next year" that LSU bball has seen in a while. Good the TJ's got a good class coming in.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Just not enough horses. Farrar's injury probably cost them 2-3 wins this season but not enough to make a difference. Yep...always next season.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I miss Brady ball.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

boy that was pretty nasty. bo is still bo. tas disappeared. green had no toughness. the guards couldnt defend their guards.

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

It will be a long basketball season. Good thing baseball starts in Feb.

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

yep. it's a shame i was really excited for the basketball team this season. they started off with some really decent play and i thought that they'd get better... but they've regressed. some of it due to the competition getting better, some of it due to ... i'm not quite sure other than inconsistencies. granted, i missed the last four basketball games since this time of the year is just WAY too busy, but it seems like it's been a really tough stretch the last month... SEC won't be any easier either. good thing baseball is around the corner.
    :geauxtige:lsup:LSU!:bball:

8. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Mitchell is a solid player.
    Spencer seems to have regressed but maybe he had some success last year because of Thornton.
    Warren has emerged as a decent player.
    Other guys like Green, Harris and Dotson have not stepped up like maybe we were hoping.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

yep. one solid, one decent and one undependable = losing conf record and possibly overall record.

the absolute best case scenario is #4 in the west.

but in a weird way im looking forward to it. if ctj is all that, you will see significant improvement in most of the players.

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

but do the players buy into him and the program? where the hell are the big-name players that were here under brady? seriously? no offense to the players on this team, but other than mitchell, warren and spencer (at times) LSU looks like a bunch of walk-ons. i know that there are some highly touted players on the roster (dotson and harris,) but where are the standouts??

farrer never looked comfortable playing for LSU, ludwig and kinsley haven't shown me much. garrett green? you are right though, it will be interesting to see how CTJ develops the players. :)