Men at Xavier; 6pm ESPNU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

I understand that this is gonna be a down year because we (LSU) didn't recruit well last year for (?) whatever reason. BUT, come on, Xavier had 15 offensive rebounds in the first half alone, 15! That my friends is just basic basketball, Its called blocking out, If you can't outjump them you do whatever it takes to keep them from getting that ball. This team is not as well coached as I was expecting it to be. Coach said he was embarrased. He should be, what was on the floor was a extension of his coaching & represents him & the University. I can accept bad shooting, lack of height, no quickness & just wait for next year but lack of effort is not acceptable. Of the four decent teams we have played only in the Washington game did we show up & then a point guard who has not scored but one point in recent memory & is expected to at least shoot 60-70% from the line missed two straight. How many conference games will we win this year? This team & this coach better shape up or we are looking at a whitewash this year... Happy New Year:geaux:

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

hate to say it, but you're absolutely correct about the four big games this season. but don't give up on coach johnson just yet though. :yelwink2: