men basketball

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by phildman, Feb 24, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2 weeks??? which 2? where we went 12-4 in the sec? now 13-4?

you think brady will be back? lol yeah I think so.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think every 3 point shooter in the country is inconsistent, the percentages bear that out usually. Hell, even Reddick has horrible shooting nights as evidenced by his like 34-17 last night.

That is pretty good but I think he gets way too much love from media and fans just because he is white to tell you the truth. He shoots worse from 2 point land than he does behind the arc.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

From the article:

Looks like he got his wish!

We hope so too, Statesman's Journal...

4. WestCoastScout

WestCoastScout Freshman

Just FYI...Voogd and his team made it to the final 8 for the State 3A playoffs, but was not impressive at all. In 2 games, 7-29 shooting, 3-17 from 3-pt..8-10 FT, 21 turnovers, 6 assists. Now some would say that he tried too hard, that his team let him down, that he forced the action. Ben tried to take over the stage and not let his team play, in my opinion.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ok caj here is the post. i was partially right.

6. cajdav1

LOL

7. philter

philter Founding Member

Which 2? How hard is it to count 14 days backwards from the date of my post? THAT two weeks...where we went 3-1 with wins over MSU, UF, and UAl and lost to Arkansas. I never said I think he'll be back, I said I'm sure he'll be back...and my other comments I think were spot on. He has been much more laid back in recent weeks, and I think the team has responded to less browbeating.

8. cajdav1

Well I think Tirk was referring to the fact that it had been about a month of the Tigahs playing since that Arkansas game and since January 26 vs Ole Miss that they had played pretty darn well except for one game vs Tenn. This team just wasn't getting the credit yet at that time. But looking back at the last 14 games the Tigahs are 11-3, pretty good.

9. philter

philter Founding Member

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/kscarbinsky.ssf?/base/sports/1110968133123710.xml

Good to see he did find a way to get the team on his side. He has been acting like a different man the last 2 months, and this article confirms the rumors that were spoken of after that Houston loss (I didn't post the full rumors here, but some guys and I discussed it via PM - you know who you are).

10. phildman

phildman Founding Member