Men vs WKU Game Thread 7pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 17, 2009.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Appreciate the info. Hope to catch it on the tube!

:geauxtige

2. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

Exactly. 4 starters back from a round of 32 team. Likely going to win the Sun Belt. This was probably the first "quality" win to look at when the resume is being reviewed.

What you have to like, despite the rough edges on this team, is that there isn't panic DESPITE the new kids. Leadership from Bo and Tas' are key. Bo is definitely playing himself into more SEC notoriety right now. With his shooting, and CTJ's ability to get a lot of his PG, we're seeing the development of the PG position at LSU. Think about how far Bo's come since his freshman year. :)

And you look at what a kid like Andre Stringer adds the next year, to go along with an improved Chris Bass too. Kudos to Tas' being the glue too. And, wow, Storm Warren is a pretty nice force to be reckoned with.

LSU will come back to earth when they go up the likes of UConn and Duke, but even to be there, spending Thxg up in NY at Madison Square Garden. That's why these kids sign with LSU and CTJ. :thumb: :geaux:

3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

The game will be at either 7 or 9 ET on ESPN2.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

thanks berge.

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i'm anxious to see how LSU responds to the depth of teams such as UConn and Duke... plus we have Utah coming to the PMAC this season. should LSU find itself in position later in the season to make a run in the tourney, we should have a decent resume. i think LSU will hang with UConn in the first half, but UConn's exp and depth will help them pull away. BUT, if LSU can get hot from three pt territory, who knows? stranger things have happened.

not to discount the football team's effort, but basketball is a DEFINITE reprieve right now!

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Thanks for the play by play for us in towners as well. I was busy but reading the recap I get a feel for the game. Good job.

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Shhhh. This team doesn't know they are supposed to be rebuilding.

This was a really exciting game to attend. I hope more folks will make it out to the next game.

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

oh, shut up! lol, it sounded awesome on the radio. i finally was able to catch the end of the game in my truck.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

the great news is that it was mostly dotson that kept their scorer slaughter down. that will keep him on the court which is huge because he needs to ease his way in to the offense. an extra scorer come February can make all the difference. bass doesnt have the scoring potential that dotson does.

green still awol.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Green is playing afraid right now. I hope that corrects itself through time on the court.