Merry Christmas Nick...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BubbleBooty, Dec 25, 2004.

1. BubbleBooty

BubbleBooty Founding Member

Your gift to us sucks though... and your comments about LSU fans booing were tasteless... FYI, LSU did not invent booing... just wait until you get to Miami... Good luck though... I don't wish you any ill will... LSU will move onward and upward... All we need is to hire a "non-idiot" coach... not a genius mind you, just not an idiot... You were not an idiot, I'll give you that.

Now, I would suggest the Saban a$$ kissers start looking forward to the next LSU coach, and stop sniffing his jockstrap and apologizing for his turd of a gift to LSU this Christmas...Got It?

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

What exactly did he say, in context, about the booing? I only caught part of the conference.

3. BubbleBooty

BubbleBooty Founding Member

I'm not gonna quote him, but he mentioned the fact that LSU fans booed him when he first got to LSU... whatever the context, it wasn't necessary or helpful...

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Well, let's see if he gets any curtain calls at Miami when they win a big game.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Yup, just read it on another thread. It appeared to be talking about things in the distant past, not this season.

6. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I saw the press conference

like everyone here did and I thought the comment about LSU fans booing was unnecessary also. He said it in the context of creating a positive Dolphins organization from the fans all the way through the organization and I agree. But to sit and use LSU fans booing as a negative example was in poor taste.

I also agree that LSU fans didn't invent booing. I lived in Birmingham for 10 years and go to one Bama or Auburn game in Bowden's or Dubose's last years and you'd hear the same thing if they were losing to UAB.

It happens. Like I said on here last week and got booed off here myself......I'm glad it's over, quite frankly I'm glad he's gone so we don't have to be held HOSTAGE every year with the NFL interviews and let's move on and find a good coach. I wish he had stayed, he didn't, now let's hope Emmerit instilled some common sense into the powers that be about hiring.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Got it, exactly. Thanks bubble

It's hard to understand why he would diss LSU like that, mentioning the booing that he and his team received in the past. What was he suggesting? Was it just his big EGO, "I changed this whole f$$$$$$ town, ney, state"

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

do you have a link ?

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He might have mentioned, but c'mon, the booing is not why he left.

10. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

The booing will be a lot worse in Miami, I'll do my best to show him this tomorrow night when I'm at the Browns game.