MESSAGE to RECRUITS: Saban thinks Tuscaloosa is just "OK"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Les Miles and the team also visited a hospital this week. So did Utah (who visited West Jefferson Hospital). So did La Tech and Northern Illinois (the two teams in Shreveport for the Independence Bowl--they visited LSU Hospital). So did Clemson (Wolfson Children's Hospital), Iowa (St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital), South Carolina (St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital), and I would imagine many other teams. Hospital visits are a staple in bowl week activities. According to the Times Picayune, the Sugar Bowl has had their guest teams visit local hospitals for years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

nice!

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

How would you like to be one of the guys in the cow suits, LOL. And Maybe we should get some redesigned uniforms in the Black/Gold color all our warm ups look like. New uni's and look for the new attitude and staff coming into next season.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I'm sure you're just joking, but: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. :grin:
    This discussion has been had MANY, MANY times on this board, and I think most people would agree that our uniforms need to STAY...THE...SAME! :yelwink2:

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Amen to that JayB

6. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I dont read too much into what he said. Saban has done a great job while he has been here. We have turned it around and we've locked up some pretty good recruiting classes. I can deal with that.

As long as he's winning while he's here, if he's offered a lot more money, and his family all agree that they should go somewhere else, then that's cool. I wish them the best. It's not like our cupboard will be bare...and I think that we'd be able to lock up another good coach.

He can wear LSU pajamas every night...but as long as he's winning games for Alabama while he's here, I could care less.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

and hallelujah.

plus, our colors are PURPLE and gold. black and gold uniforms belong on the saints. not lsu.

8. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

Haha, now that is funny:hihi:

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Actually I think we could come up with some really sick looking black and gold uni's to go with those warm ups. Not saying go to them exclusively... but kinda like special games and bowls... sorta like the UGA black outs. Just a thought.
    Why do we have black and gold warm ups when our colors are purple and gold? Anyone know?

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Who is this Saban fella everyone keeps talking about? :huh:

1 person likes this.