Mets suck

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by mesquite tiger, Aug 15, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

2. clair

clair Rockets

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

your yahoo story said glavine needed tests. that is not the same as being out for the season, which is what you said. yahoo was correct, you were not, mr journalist. i dunno how you thought you knew better than the doctors.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He actually said that his buddy who posts on a Mets forum read a post by Glavine's brother which said that Tom was out for the season. But hey, who's keeping track of the details. :rofl:

In all seriosness though clairice, those are the types of comments that hurt your credibility. From the very beginning until now, you have steadily made such comments. Just give people your thoughts and what YOU know and they will appreciate the information you provide.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You think maybe a Division where no one is over .500 had something to do with it? Mets have the same record as the Yanks.

6. clair

clair Rockets

I can link you to the msg board in a PM if you don't believe me.

And I will say this as best I can to not sound arrogant, b/c that truly isn't my intent, but I don't worry much about my "credibility" on a forum. I'm sorry, but most you people don't really mean much to me, as I don't ever see any of you in real life. I know a lot of people DO enjoy the things I post, as I get told this in PMs all the time, trust me, that is the only reason I stay around on this forum, b/c it certainly isn't b/c I love the clowns who bash anything I say.

I know you are all Tiger fans in the same boat as I am, and that is constantly looking for information of some sort.

I try to provide that as best I can about various topics. If you believe the things that I say, thank you, b/c I promise I try my best to make them as accurate as possible.

If not, oh well... I am used to fans thinking I am a liar. It's fine by me!

7. LSUGradin99

You are not worried about your credibility yet you constantly argue with people who discredit your information. Yeah, ummm, ok. I believe you. Really, I do. Sure I do. Absolutely convinced.

8. clair

clair Rockets

you're right! I can't sleep at night until I win all of you guy's approval.

9. LSUGradin99

what about okie?

10. clair

clair Rockets

Tell albert pujols that