Miami-LSU video

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I watched the DVD of this game & the Bama game last night. I can't freaking wait for something football related. Recruiting to pick up, practices to start, much less a game!

3. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

God knows how many times I have watched this game which truly was a beautiful game. "sigh" I am glad that Addai got some attention from the pro scouts because of his outstanding performance, and the rest is history!
    ________
    Digital Vaporizer

4. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

Ya, I watched the Bama, AU, FLA, MIA, and the Arizona St games a couple of days ago that I recorded on tivo. It just made me want the season to be here even quicker. I think I have memorized every single play of these games, and I can't wait to see new games and improvements in our offense.

5. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

I missed that game, though the memory will last forever.

Got on the road in New England in the evening just before game time, driving cross country in the rain fish tailing at 75 in a fully loaded huge Ryder truck, towing my car, getting infrequent spurts of clear audio from hawethorne on WWL. I heard just enough to drive me bananas and know it got ugly.

I called WWL on my cell, and got the game, but I needed two hands on the wheel, and the drone of the rain and the engine made the little speaker-phone feature worthless.

It was great listening to local and national shows the next day down the East Coast. Talk of Coker having a tenuous hold on his job, "LSU should have called off the dogs" vs. "it's the other teams job to stop'em", the fake punt late (called on the field like the AZST game?), and of course, the whoopin' the canes got in the tunnel.

To this day, I had seen no actual footage. That video whet my appetite.

Any other links?

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I got the game on DVD from jjbodean1970 for $15. Look in the buy-sell-trade forum.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

There's also a bittorrent of the file floating around the internet.

8. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Flynn has got some wheels on him for a white boy.

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I will never forget that game... mostly because I didnt watch it live... That night I was at one of those nice double funerals.. my uncle and my grandmother... walked into my grandfather's house after halftime.. my cousins had all left the funeral home early but I stuck it out for my grandfather... well.. I ran past the tv without looking at the score and my uncle was like "don't bother, its a blowout".. and the first thing i thought was "damn, flynn blew it..." so i went and sat down and boy was I in for a suprise.. crappy night, but that was definately a pick-me-up...