Mica Eugene

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by danthetigerfan, Dec 4, 2010.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

They did and beat them. Being reported that Ron Cooper had a visit with Micah Eugene:

Eugene hears from LSU

If true not sure if he is being recruited as DB or RB. I saw him in the championship game and he was the best player on the field and that includes WMHS QB Paul Turner who is an LSU commitment.

2. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

I couldn't agree more, the dude was a complete animal on both sides of the ball, big hits and big runs, the dude is a pure athlete who I'd love to see on LSU. I was super impressed with him.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Great call, Dan !! :hihi:.

4. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

LOL.......Wow your really quiet now.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Micah looked pretty good against WMHS. There was one play after a WM turnover, Eugene got the ball, down 1 point, and exploded through a hole like a bullet, for about 30 or 40 yards, setting up a short yardage touchdown by him. He looks solid.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Micah could come into play if the grades look good toward the end of the year as a DB. Maybe even RB if Hill's family decides to leave the state. Most didn't think he had a shot but he has put himself in a spot where he might make it.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

so that's what the whole Jeremy Hill thing is about, his family leaving town?

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I heard a rumor that mama wants to relocate but Jeremy is not thrilled about that. His parents separated a while ago. Wish I had more details.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Look for a lot of parents to be shopping for a Cam Newton deal now that the NCAA says it's ok. I mean Cecil Newton, everyone knows that Cam knew nothing about it.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Unfortunately that is the precedence that the NCAA set with this ruling. It wouldn't surprise me if certain committed recruits change their minds as the $$$'s grow from other offers.

If you're running a clean program, which I would guess that Miles and LSU are, you're gonna lose out on these recruits that the parents or who ever might be asking for offers like Cams.

Until the NCAA makes a decision or changes the bylaws to address this specifically this might start to become a bigger issue than it already has.