Mica Eugene

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by danthetigerfan, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

This. Kid's a football player, either side of the ball. He could be Hill's replacement in the RB spot if Hill goes elsewhere, or he could be a SS. Hopefully he qualifies, and then either way, will likely RS. I think he's a 3* at the update, but possibly a 4*. But if there's a good shot at him qualifying, he's an absolute take.

2. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

His Grades????

Bhelm.....what have you heard lately about Micah and his grades??? I had someone tell me that played with him this year that his act score was sickning low(I will not actually say the score) but I will say I have never heard of anyone scoring that low on their act's. Do you think they will pull his offer and either have him walk on or offer him a grey-shirt.....IF and a big IF he qualifies?

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

At one point he was a huge question mark with his grades and I guess one of the low scores was his ACT. But he must have taken it again and got a qualifying score because the coaches wouldn't offer until they felt good about him qualifying. He is on pace to qualify but if the score increase was very large we can assume he will have some clearinghouse issues.

4. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Lets just say it had to be a huge increase......clearinghouse...here we come.