Michael Clayton must suffer from osteoporosis

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Michael Clayton suffers from osteoporosis

Wasn't he 6'4" as a true freshman? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Quote is from the Picayune and says he improved his 40 time. :geaux: :lsug: :champs:

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-9/1079688571256850.xml

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

" Michael Clayton suffers from osteoporosis"

ass.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Twisted, I don't think TRA...

understood your report. I thought the same thing when the combine figures came out a few weeks ago, not just about Clayton but about several of the players from around the country. Many lost a lot of weight and height as well as speed when measure by un-biased people. reminds of the "Incredible Shrinking man or Woman movies from way back when. :grin:

4. Rocky

Rocky Freshman

Clayton's Size

It never ceases to amaze me that football programs in general lie about the size of their players. As stated above, Clayton was always portrayed as a 6'4" receiver. What's the deal? Is inflating the sizes of your team supposed to scare the opposition? Give us a break and be honest about these things.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The heights and weight out out by sports information people are usually bull****. Rodney Reed was listed as 6', 4", but a look at him alongside Whitworth made it clear that he was more like 6', 2". High School coaches are even worse, many 6', 6", 290-pound linemen become 6', 3" 325-pound linemen when they get their first college measurements. I don't know why coaches do this. The same thing happens with time in the 40. One or two tenths always seems to get subtracted.

Ethan Martin was always listed as 6', but he looked me straight in the eye at 5',10".

Kevin Faulk was listed 2 to 3 inches higher than his actual 5', 8". I think we would all be shocked to find out the true heights and weights of the team.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Easy there chief.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The LSU roster on LSUsports.net has the same heights and weights listed on all of the layers from when they were recruits, I don't know if they ever change any of them, ever. I think many times coaches do that in order to scare the other teams they are playing or something. It's even done regularly in basketball. HHMM, I wonder if Big Herm will end up being 6'2" 250lbs when he gets here?

8. TwistedTiger

Whats your problem turd burgler? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Of course I did. I hate when people post sensational article titles to get people to read articles. In fact....the article title was "Michael Clayton suffers from osteoporosis" when I posted to it. Now it's been changed.

10. TwistedTiger

I didn't change it and I couldn't give a sheet :cuss: less if you read the article, I just figured if I was using a quote from it I should supply a link. The Title was simply sarcasm moron. :geaux: :lsug: :dis: :dis: :dis:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.