Michael Clayton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GMoney2600, Mar 2, 2004.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The Saints will get it done.

2. jhunt

jhunt Freshman

i would love to see Clayton at the Saints.

its better than NOT seeing him often with another team.

he's also just the kind of non-thug that team needs. if only they can get rid of brooks and haslett....

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

LSUsupaFan....that is hilarious!!!!!! You were born to be a comedian. The Saints will get it done...not a snowballs chance in hell. I was born in the same city the same year as the $aint$ and if my life story was as horrible as theirs I would have jumped off a bridge long ago. Don't get me wrong, I'll be there every Sunday cussing the tv like a loyal $aint$ fan does, but I have no more drug induced dreams of grandeur when it comes to the $aint$ and their money hungry owner Ben$on! Will get it done? When Hell freezes over and not a second before!!!!!:shock: :dis: :shock: :dis: :shock: :dis: :shock:

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know how old you are but I'm assuming that you are a lot younger than Benson. If you live a normal lifespan and if the Saints ever win anything during your lifetime its likely that Benson will be long dead and the Saints owner will be somebody else.

5. TwistedTiger

I told you how old I was in my post you just have to look real close.:D :D :D :D :D

I don't know about dead but I can say with confidence that the $aint$ will NEVER win jack split:)cuss: )as long as Tom Ben$on is the owner. Regaurdless I was born a $aint$ fan and will die a $aint$ fan :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: !!!!! Thank God I was born a Tiger too.:geaux: :lsug: :D :D :D

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

OK, the Saints were "born" on All Saints Day in 1966 and started playing in the 1967 season. That would make you 37 or 38 and in all that time the Saints have won exactly one playoff game. Benson is 75 and at this rate you will be almost as old as he is now by the time the Ain'ts win their second playoff game. I have come to believe that the Saints are truly cursed even worse than the Chicago Cubs or the Boston Red Sox.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

With Eddie Mac retiring from the Denver Broncos today.
    The Broncos need a new wide reciever, I'm hoping that
    somehow the Broncos make a deal and get Clayton if they
    can't draft him.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Miami either since I use to be a long
    time Dolphin fan, fitting place for him after the Marks brothers...

Btw, I loved the trade Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey!

8. TwistedTiger

Ahhhhhh one more playoff win before I die. That ranks right up there with my dream of one night with Jennifer Aniston before I go. I don't think either one is too much to ask for. Well at least the $aint$ could win one more damn playoff game for me, can't they?:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You probably have a better chance of a night with Jennifer Aniston.

10. TwistedTiger

Sad but true!!!! You wouldn't happen to have her phone number would you?:D :D :shock: :shock: :D :D