Michael Ford

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_T, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Tiger_T

Tiger_T Freshman

Boy looked good tonight. We finally got to see what we wanted. He's almost as powerful as Ridley but with more speed. I like him.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I wish we'd put them both on the field and use shepard more like florida used harvin. Our running game can't bail out our QBs forever, although i'd match Ridley against any back in the SEC in any day he's a beast.

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

That would be a handful to defend, wouldn't it? Maybe we see that next week. :geaux:

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

It'd take some pressure off the passing game and probably open it up. RR is a stud, he's going to be one of the best recievers to play at LSU, they need to get a guy who can get him the ball. Im still hoping... but our defense is sick, Mingo and Mathieu are going to be fun to watch next year. This the best defense Auburn will see probably all season and they know it.

5. paducahmichael

IF I had to make a choice, I'd rather a stud D and a so-so O than the other way around.

I am really eager to see our D against Auburn. Should be a really good game.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I agree but i'd still like an offense that atleast could move the ball with a little consistency although I can't remember but I don't think we were penalized a whole lot tonight so that's a positive. But yeah I think chavis brings the house at auburn.

7. paducahmichael

You know, if we could regularly score 28 points per game, and our D keeps pace, I like our chances against anyone.

Our O really does need to step up and control the ball and the clock.

D will be fine. I hope STs show up big time next week.

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I didn't see the game, but Ford's stats look good. He was the star of the spring game, and I picked him as my "surprise" impact new player of the season. Hasn't worked out so far for him, but I'm still hoping.

9. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

We have loads of talent to be a very good football team the next 2-4 yrs without another player coming to LSU. NONE better than Ford, and Ware running the football. We definately need to hire a top end OC to right this ship even if it includes firing Les Miles.
    Can't argue that Miles is a good recruiter [at LSU], but LSU was always a sleeping giant as far as attracting top talent [Louisiana factor alone], and thanks to Nick Saban for opening up the eyes of national talent that LSU is as good of a place as any to play.

Miles is slowely showing otherwise.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Dude, Miles is not going anywhere. Crowton, on the other hand, he should be gone. Having said that, if JLee ends up starting and directing the offense with more efficiency, the pressure to make a change will lessen, especially if we somehow manage to win the SEC and/or NC.