Michael Ford

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_T, Oct 17, 2010.

1. tigerbubba

tigerbubba Founding Member

As bad as our O has been we do score 26.7 per game. So not far off your wish. If we play as hard as we did against Florida with less of the mistakes we will win no problem.

2. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

I know LM isn't going anywhere. But this having to stomp on his head to get him to understand football is BS!!

LM is going to cost us a national championship this yr, and probably next, and all the polyana's are excited. FKKK DAT!!!!

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Miles will not cost us a NC this season... this offense and JJ will do that by their selves.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Les has proven to me that he can recruit, run a clean program and manage good defense and special teams. He also brings in top flight talent on the offensive side of the ball, minus perhaps the most important position on the field, QB. That and clock mgmt are the only things that he is missing from competing for a National title every single year. We need a new OC and QB coach for next year. Period. No reason, no excuses. We could win a National title in any foreseeable year, including this year, if we can get at least some slightly above average or maybe even average QB play.

5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Back on topic - Ford is the real deal and will be a great RB at LSU. Ridley is the starter and deserves to be. Ware is a great RB as well. Blue was looking great, and I think LSU is missing him on special teams.

But Ford just has that quality to his runs, his vision, his cuts, his burst. Complete back if you learns to block and takes care of whatever other small issues seem to have him fighting for PT.

I look for him to be a monster running behind the OLs that LSU is about to routinely put in front of him.

LSU's OL recruiting has been and continues to be outstanding lately.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Just think what he stats would have been if he didn't get pulled after mishandling the option pitch early in the game. We went back to him after we built a lead.

Ware is in that H-back role which I really like as well.

7. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Ford/Ware/Blue is going to be a special trio.