Michael Moor to release ANOTHER 9/11 anti-Bush movie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Ellis Hugh, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Michael Moore Planning Follow-Up To 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

Michael Moore is reportedly planning to follow up his hit documentary bashing President George W. Bush on his handling of the Sept. 11 attacks and the war on terrorism -- with another one covering the same themes.

Moore told Daily Variety Thursday that he and producer Harvey Weinstein hope to have "Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2" ready in two to three years.

The Hollywood trade paper quotes Moore as saying that 51 percent of Americans lacked information in the recent election, referring to the percentage who voted for Bush.

Moore said those voters "weren't told the truth."

Linky Link Link

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

If John Kerry was shot today, I would feel terrible. I can't say the same about Michael Moore. I hate him more than most of the left that actually has power...

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

MM respects the lives of our soldiers. Just because he questions our leadership and our purpose in Iraq does not make him any lessor of a human, imo.

4. DallasLSU

You have to be kidding me...

It's not what he believes in. There are plenty that share his feelings. But it is the way he goes about spreading what he believes in.

Crawfish, this guy lies habitually to prove his point. And they aren't just little white lies. I saw Bill Richardson last night interviewed and he, in so many words, admitted that Michael Moore doesn't represent his party and that putting him next to Jimmy Carter at the Dem. convention was ludicrous.

And his collage of fallen soldiers pictures that he had on his website to look like Bush was way, way over the line. If my kid was one of those pictures and had died in the war, I would:

1) Buy a ticket to New York
    2) Find where Michael Moore lives
    3) Wait for him to come out
    4) And give that fat loser the biggest ass whooping anyone has ever received.

The point is, the guy is way over the line and you, as a democrat, shouldn't defend him. He makes your party look terrible, in my opinion...

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I wish he'd make one about how bad muslims treat their women. I'd love to see him get van Gogh'd.

6. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

No doubt, what an insult to Michael Moore :hihi:

Actually they are both detriments to their party, and help turn red states even redder :thumb:

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Defend his views? Not on this board.....If you guys think I'm to the left.........lol

I'm off to hear Nick speak and eat catfish............

8. DallasLSU

LOL...

Seriously though I agree, Carter was one of the worst presidents we have had.

But I guess out of respect for him being a former President, I still would put him in the "VIP" box of the Dem Convention. But putting Michael Moore there is a disgrace...

9. DallasLSU

I guess I don't read enough of your posts to understand what exactly you are saying.

But you were, in so many words, defending his ways. If you weren't, you wouldn't have said what you said in response to my shooting Michael Moore comment.

You are to the left...From the posts I have read, you seem pretty liberal to me. But correct me if I am wrong....

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

damn, i'm gunna be late...

Just because I'm a democrat means i'm a liberal? I actually agree with Bush on most things. I just think he ignored the fact that OBL attacked US and killed 3 thousand Americans. But hey...........