Michigan reaches out to Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Dec 9, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

2. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I agree with this Michigan has more issues than football. It looks like they have some higher ups who don't have a great plan to have a winning football program. Hell rich rod went there and bombed then goes to Arizona and played for the pac 12 title in a just a couple of years. Makes me thing the problem might be the Michigan higher ups and the mindset of the current regime.

Also Harbaugh did good at san fran for a while and now is begin essentially shown the door. What makes us think this isn't going to happen at Michigan too?

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

This has been pointed out before by me a number of times. Too many people there with too many problems. I often talk about the right fit. Odds are slim, real slim

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Almost as good as Stanford. I could maybe get behind a brag on W basketball, but anything less is hard to get overly excited about.

5. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Brandon Boldin came to LSU from Penn State. I know the circumstances were different but if Braxton Miller feels like he could make an immediate impact why not. I doubt Les Miles turns him down. In fact I believe it would make Jennings and Harris better, by adding more competition in that position.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Thats all well and good but is there any evidence that supports this is possible? A bunch of clowns writing for sds about what if is just hoopla

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I heard that being talked about on Ott and Hannigriff's show the other day. I'd take him. Hell maybe if Miller came to LSU and failed miserably Les and company would understand that they need to either stop bringing in running backs for qb's or completely change the offense to fit those types of qb's. I'd prefer option A but to each his own.

8. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Harbaugh looks to be waiting for what NFL jobs are to open. Now some are saying the offer from UM isn't that high. Muffins has been real quiet as of late. Hot coach to hot seat. This was Muffins perfect storm. I said the same thing about Sumlin after his first year, Sherman had everything lined up for a good run, guess what, wasn't around to see it. Now Sumlin isn't the right coach for A&M? But wait, he did so well at UH, an who recruited that QB, the Head Coach at Baylor, who recruited Johnny Bench, Sherman. An when was the last time Sumlin beat LSU? Never.

Be thankful LSU fans.

BayouBengal014, didit and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

You know, I've been riding CLM pretty hard this season, too, mostly b/c of the putrid offense. But, I'll say, when you step back, CLM led LSU to an 8-4 record, and should have beat Bama, so close to 9-3. That is only one win difference than last season where the offense lit it up, and ended 9-3. That's after losing what 14 (maybe 18?) players, many who were early entry to NFL draft, so you could argue that this year was one of CLMs best coaching jobs. The problem with seeing that is the sexiness, or lack thereof, of the offense. Perhaps, there is something to Tap's argument about more funding of the football program, and perhaps CLM is, in fact, deserving of a raise. 8 Tiger football players just graduated w/college degrees this week, too. He runs a damn good football program, amigo, as frustrating as that offense seems.

LSUDieHard, didit and LSUDad like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Right over your head, gump.