Michigan set to defend football program

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUDad, Aug 14, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

didnt forget. just didnt have room to even begin to go into those transgressions. :hihi:

true. but what if it is just one program. say the basketball program. should administration pay for one bad coach? or should we just hold the coaches feet to the fire. now, if it is multiple programs at an institution, like usc with fb, basketball, and womens tennis, then yes, the administrator is responsible because that is clearly lack of institutional control.

my problem is the coaches who seem to have a tendency to do this just create a mess then pick up and leave with no consequences.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I guess it just depends on what the allegations are. Simple stuff, would be the coaches. But like you said, USC's problems were scattered. That's the time where the blame is to be shared.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

true. now of course in the case of coach cal, any administrator should be fired for hiring him in the first place. i mean, please, look at the trail of slime following that man !:eek:

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That's what I don't understand. You don't hire a pedophile to babysit your kids. It's stupid to think that all of a sudden he'll change and become an honest and ethical person just because. I mean... Of all the stuff going on at USC recently, you figured that they woulda hired someone with a soul.