News Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wanted to come back to this sooner but it's been a busy week. I respect that Marines opinion but he is 1000% wrong. There is no way that was a JDAM! Hammas blew up their own shit just like I said.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It might be. It might not be. Either way, one should not care. I dont even think 500 died. Maybe 15. But again, it doenst matter.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I’m sad that you said this. It shows what scum you and Jews really are. Muslims in large numbers are feral beasts but Jews are sons of the devil and like snakes biting at your feet

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

remember, always make every issue a chance to say white people are terrible racists:

the anti-defamation league:

"One week after Hamas's brutal terror attacks in Israel, white supremacists continue to rail against Israel and the Jewish community, gathering in cities nationwide to promote their racist, antisemitic propaganda"

https://twitter.com/ADL/status/1714799965191430430

now we know these anti-israel protests are arabs, but truth doesn't matter, its always about one thing: calling whites racist.

even as they are slaugtered by arabs, babies murdered, a thousand people shot to death and hundreds kidnapped by arabs, they are worried about white supremacy.

meanwhile, white people are their only hope for assistance. it surely wont be the laotians and Guatemalans coming to shoot terrorists for them

XXL TideFan likes this.
  5. XXL TideFan

IMG_1548.jpeg IMG_1547.jpeg

Mass funeral for the Christian terrorists that the Jews killed when they shelled the Church compound. Notice the infant terrorists

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a sick man.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Bullshit Rex. The Palestinians have walked away from every peace proposal made. Starting in 1937 through today. They had the opportunity to have the entire West Bank with East Jerusalem as their capital plus free entry into Israel and walked away. BTW why does Egypt have a the same barrier at its border with Gaza as Isreal. The Palestinians have been used for 75 years by other Muslims as a symbol to prevent their people from demanding more. With all the billions given to the various Palestinian organizations Gaza and othe so called refugee camps could be prosperous but its corrupt leadership has only built bombs.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The fact that either of you think it’s one side or the other is hilarious

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  9. XXL TideFan

Sarcasm. The Jews bombed the 3rd oldest Church in Christianity killing nothing but innocents. Just what is your opinion of that? I tend to think the Jews are as evil as Muslims.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think it wasn't on purpose or your Hamas asshole set up missle lunchers next to the church.