Mike the Tiger on TV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Aug 23, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

They have a promo for ESPN Gameday and Mike the Tiger is in it. Well the person in the costume. He was next to I think Corso. More props for LSU.

2. Thibodaux Tiger

Thibodaux Tiger Professional Lurker

i think it was on the ESPN heisman special.. they asked 2 analist, if there was a mascot battle royal out of Beevo (Texas), Smokey (Tennessee), UGA (Georgia), Colorodo Buffalo, Colorodo State ram, or Mike the Tiger (LSU) , who would win......on of them said the Buffalo and the other said MIKE would tear them up

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You might have mispelled it but you got it right when you said analist

:D

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Put a cow (Bevo), a coon dog (Smokey), a bulldog (Uga), a buffalo (Ralph), A ram (CSU) and a full grown Bengal Tiger into a steel cage for a WWF Death Match and then guess which one will remain standing at the end. As TNT would say UH HUH!

5. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

I read somewhere that the only animal a tiger is afraid of is an elephant!:wink:

6. SabanFan

You're the Crimson Tide. Know where that name came from? A tiger and an elephant were trying to drink from the same spot. The Tiger wanted it all to himself. The elephant wouldn't budge so the Tiger "convinced him" to get lost. The color of the river after the tiger was done "convincing" the elephant came to be known by the natives as...you guessed it.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I always wondered just what the hell the Alabama Crimson Tide had to do with elephants/

8. SabanFan

Well, as Paul Harvey would say, here's the rest of the story: For years afterward, everytime the Tiger came to drink, they would see a red elephant slinking away with his short tail between his legs.:D