Mike The Tigers Cage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Here enjoy my work. This is the current painting that is being sold across the world in art galleries.

Please enjoy. No charge for my fellow Tiger fans. This is my rendering of one of the Magical moment in our season that is 2004. Soon, just in time for Christmas I will be offereing a coffee table book featuring all my work. A MUST HAVE for the Tiger fan in your family. Sign up now for your chance to share in the Magic...

Notice the stunning detail to my work. The bird and the sun, even though this was a night game, or the confusing fact there is a tree in the Endzone. It adds to the wonder that is my work.

[​IMG]

2. attigeratlaw

attigeratlaw Founding Member

Is Eli getting tackled by a duck?

3. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

Yes...but not just any duck.....an LSU duck.

4. TexasTigers

Here is a magical little piece I created on the coast of the Canary islands when I was at an Art festivel. This piece is a close up of our coach Saban hoisting the most coveted prize in college sports...

Notice the detail of his hat, and modern art feel of the crystal ball.

This will also be in my book.

[​IMG]

5. BB

BB Founding Member

Brilliant, Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. My check is in the mail. What will the proceeds go towards? Are you worn out? So many masterpieces in so little time... remarkable.

6. TexasTigers

When I finished this painting I realized it could be determined that is a Duck. However my art gets people to think. My goal is to fill your mind with many possibilites for you to interpret what this painting means to you.

To some its a duck, to others its a Duck with an LSU helmet. To some it could be their own savior....

For example the Tree in the endzone, what does that mean to you ??
    Or why does the LSU player (or duck) leg span actually span 20 yards. Could Minute Bowl (Sp?) be on the D Line of LSU ??
    The possiblities are endless.

Imagination is a wonderful thing. I try to inspire.

7. TexasTigers

Yes these pieces go to Benifit the Dale Brown school of Non Free throw shooters.

Its a program that helps people like Shaq who learned under Dale Brown and still cannot shoot a freethrow get out from under that dark cloud.

The Saban with the Title work. Curly Hallman- dont throw a pass fund. This helps coaches who dont understand when you are up 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter and Jamie Howard just happens to be your QB try not to throw the ball...

8. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

This is just way too funny. I have been laughing too much. I don't know what is more funny, the art or the commentary. You have to read it twice to get all the subtilties. Minute Bowl... I get it. LOL

Don't stop!

9. BB

BB Founding Member

Your art represents my struggle with society and this harsh, unfair world we live in. Thank you for inspiring me and giving me a reason to get out of bed each and every morning. Your art is the wind beneath my wings and the air in my sail. How can I ever repay you?

10. TexasTigers

Your joy is all the payment I can require. My work is for the people...

I have a talent given to me, it is my charter to share this talent. Like Mozart, or Picasso. I did not ask for this gift, but I cannot deny it....

I got a call from

The Society Auburn fans in Tiger Stadium - Apparently they raise money for equipment that protect them from our Violent marauding grandmothers and children, drunken students, and all the LSU fans hoped up on goofballs, reds, poppers, ludes, moonshine, and crack cocain. and protection devices that protect them from the raining urine and fecal matter that LSU fans launch from the Upper decks...According to Auburn fans, when they attend LSU game, their children are abducted, their elderly beaten, and their cattle raped. So I think this new group is for their protection.

I sadly declined, saying I only support Louisiana issues, and charaties that actual support something real. Which confused them.
    However I told them I will donate some work to the Auburn Identity Crisis fund.. This fund will help them finally figure out what the hell their mascot is...