Mike The Tigers Cage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was so overwhelmed with emotion over the tragic plight of the Auburn fans lack of a true identity that I was inspired to create this masterpiece. I am donating it to the Auburn Identity Crisis Fund (AICF) in the hope that it will in some small way help to pay for the therapy they so desparately need. The title of my painting is PlainWarTigerEagle.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Nice Bengal B. Your use of Colors is spectacular and breath taking. Your artistic skill is wonderful...

You should teach........

I am sure the Auburn PlainWarTigerEagle and AICF will do well with your work....

You should consider a coffee table book. Your work is delicious...

3. attigeratlaw

attigeratlaw Founding Member

Texas-

You have somehow managed to touch me in a truly special and deep way. Not so much of an inappropriate Michael Jackson molestation kind of way, but more along the lines of the inspirational and life affirming kind of touching. Your rendition of Mike the Tiger has wrestled my overall life perception and pinned it to the ground firmly and permanently. Your vision of the duck taking out Eli has managed to probe its way into the deepest recesses of my soul. And the crystal ball, well....we’ll save that one for less prudish times. We’ll just say it’s a PG-13 kind of touching and leave it at that.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think it actually was more of an inappropriate, Michael Jackson kind of think. Now I'm scared, scarred and confused. I think I'll sue. Thanks alot Texas. Thanks a whole heapin' lot. Dang artists, nothing but a bunch of freaks and fruits.

4. edyel

edyel edyel

Just as the true masters of art gave us the Sad Clown/Happy Clown on velvet and the "Dogs Playing Poker",your works will inspire and illuminate the young minds of Auburns advanced class of color by numbers. Someday they will be able to paint past the #9 and you will have the satisfaction of knowing you helped. Someday... not tomorrow or the day after or probably not in the near future..but someday.

5. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Can't forget Tiger Stadium

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Truly Awe Inspiring, J. The attention to detail even down to the red of the opposing fans is simply magnificent.

I had just completed my own rendition of Tiger Stadium at the exact moment before the ball was snapped for the Mauck to Green game winning pass against UGA. Its entitled "The Quiet Before the Snap" I know that many Tiger fans can't afford high priced art of the genre that TexasTigers and myself usually produce so I'm making this limited edition print available for only $19.95 plus $4.99 for shipping and handling. Only 93,000 of this fabulous collectors item are available. The number 93,000 represents the number of fans, players, coaches, vendors, security and others who were in Tiger Stadium that October afternoon because I don't want anybody who was there to be left out of owning one.

At the amazing low price of $19.95 they won't last long so get your check or money order in the mail today.

To order by phone call 1-800-1TIGERS and have your credit card ready. An operation is waiting to take your call.

7. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I couldnt resist:D

8. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

This BEAUTIFUL ART PIECE can be yours for 5 easy payments of $199.99. This is a hand made painting by the famous LSUfan636.
    Please call 1-800-555-GOOD. That number again is 1800-555-GOOD.

9. TexasTigers

WOW It has begun to flow like a Cascading Water fall into a torrent of artistic impression.

(This thread is hilarious)

All of you Kudos !!! Wonderful work.

10. TexasTigers

LSUFan636 Your detail to the eye of the Tiger at Mid field is wonderful yet delicated. Aggressive yet frightened.

It dances on the Canvas like a School Boy after his first kiss.

Your attention to detail by adding the Auburn section, is titilizing, yet angry and bold.
    Your dangerous dance with the Spray Paint can icon in Paint to express your vision of fans, shows you are not scared to break the rules yet tease the viewer to pretend he is part of the Spray paint can icon himself.

Your works challange us.

This is a victory for the arts today gentleman. A victory not claimed since the works of Michealangelo or The Boz in Stone Cold.....