Mike Williams and Jeremy Bloom

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Aug 17, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1861101

Bloom has finally been told that he will not be returning to the Colorado football team. Now, this is ridiculous, and if Mike Williams is allowed back in, I wont ever buy another NCAA liscensed product again.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I've been following this story

They really screwed this kid ... badly!

He needs to sue their NCAA azzes (jackbooted thugs) based on the earlier precedent set.

3. jplaf

jplaf Founding Member

Ass Clowns

The sad thing is that these AssClowns @NCAA will let this fool play under the guise of doing whats best for college football. The only thing its only good for football when the other assclowns @ espn tell you it is, you can bet your bottom dollar you wont hear an outcry from the fag Trev or May.
    You already heard them squak that ideals of the NCAA are not going to be held up if Williams doesn't get to play.

4. TigerInTally

TigerInTally Founding Member

How is what Bloom doing any different from any number of professional baseball players that get paid while playing college football? I could understand if Bloom appeared in a Colorado football uni and skis during a photo shoot for some ad for ski boots. But as far as I know, that is not the case. Its the inconsistient way in which the NCAA chooses to enforce their 'rules' that kills me. Mich boosters give 600k to players, get busted, and nothing happens, while other schools get hammered for MUCH less.

:angry: