Miles admits to flea flicker flub

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mauitiger, Sep 22, 2007.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

After USCe scored first I have to admit I was not having good thoughts. I love Tiger football!!!!

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think the weather gave LSU more trouble than USC did. I am still pretty sure we have a dominant team.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Coach needs to admit that it was a mistake to leave Flynn in there so long as well. It was obvious he was not himself today, either running or throwing the football. I saw no reason, especially up 28-7, that he should have been in there risking further injury.

4. Cajunboy97

Cajunboy97 Founding Member

Year after year,we keep on saying that LSU can't put the game away...or we keep on playing to conservative...
    Well the HAT is now playing to win, to put the game away...which means taking some risk. It won't work everytime - so why not be glad we got a coach w/ some balls instead of bitching about the call that didn't work. He only do it once in awhile - not the entire game...

Btw, it's obvious now that it was Jimbo being ultra-conservative in last year game vs Aubby and not Les.

5. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Wow, don't say that out loud!! If you even remotely suggest that our Tigers did anything less than totally dominate today, ol' SaltyOne will attack you and your manhood as he did to me when I suggested that (gasp) RP was the better play at QB today than MF.

Horror of horrors, I know. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Have you given up on the other thead?

7. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

We did struggle a bit in the second half, but USC came to play. What I like is that Flynn and several others did not have their best day and our D did not have it's best day, but we still won by double digits over a pretty good football team. Our D stood tall when we needed it to and our O responded very well to USC's first TD. I love the character of this team. The Tigers faced a lot of adversity today and came through with a W. Not all games are going to be "pretty." As long we can keep winning and working hard, things will work out for us.

1 person likes this.