Miles' Advocates Say "He Wins"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jan 1, 2013.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Climbing out on that limb are you?

red55 likes this.
  2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Well, maybe it ought to make us all feel a little bit better and focus on something positive, instead of rehashing last night's fun.

3. geauxgirlsguy

geauxgirlsguy Its cold here.

I think les could take 11 scrubs and motivate them to be competitive and play hard. Might lose but it will be close. Les could take the AFC all star team play in the SEC and get the same result. The man is a complete mystery to me? I guess what I meanto say CLM is not the problem. His failure to accept that it's time for changes in the entire offensive philosophy is.

4. COTiger

Sorry, but the thought of us going 7-5 and playing in the Independence Bowl doesn't do anything for me.

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

If you can't be happy with LSU football because they failed in your eyes to achieve the goal that YOU demanded, you might be a bad fan.

I try not to be a bad fan. There's a good chance that LSU will win their bowl game next season. I certainly hope so, but, even if they LOSE the bowl game, that will not change the fact that CLM will be the head coach of LSU football in 2014.

6. Jean Lafitte

Well, I'm sorry that you won't like LSU football if they don't do as well as you expect. CLM will be the coach no matter what happens in 2013, so, deal with it.

I certainly understand how you feel. I have been there myself. There were times in the past when I wanted CLM gone because I thought that there were better coaches out there -- better and smarter. I no longer permit myself to harbor those thoughts. The answer to all of such doubts is that CLM has an 81 percent winning percentage. The OTHER answer is that now the LSU powers that be have locked him up to a virtually permanent residency as head coach of LSU football. Case is closed. LSU wants CLM.

I accept what I cannot change.

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Understood. I think LSU will be better than 7-5...

8. COTiger

As do I.

9. Jean Lafitte

I expect them to do better than 7-5 next year also, but, I wanted to provide a guarantee of success for 2013. It's too difficult to predict the exact number of losses for 2013 because the 2013 roster is not completed.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah I'm witcha. Just needed to vent.