Miles agent

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by axd9142, Feb 23, 2005.

1. axd9142

axd9142 Founding Member

Does anybody know who is Miles agent. I am hoping it is not Jimmy Sexton? Considering the problems Sexton has caused LSU in the past I think we need to stay clear of guys who have Sexton as their agent. This thing about Jimbo, and the Cleveland Browns, is Sextons doing.

2. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Oh c'mon..... You act like Sexton has some personal agenda against LSU, and that he makes all the decisions for his clients.

He works for Jimbo and for Saban, NOT the other way around. If Jimbo talks to Cleveland, it is because he wants to, not because Sexton says so.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sexton doesn't work for LSU. He's just doing what he's paid to do.

4. friday

friday Founding Member

when LSU begins to let agents dictate who the university seeks for coaching gigs, the university may want to revise its mission statement. now, in teh NFL, this is an issue because some agents, particularly the poston brothers, are impossible to work with which leads soem teams to shy away from picking a player represented by thsoe buffoons. sean taylor from last years draft is is a prime example. However, most coaches are mature enough to know that it's in their best interests to work with an agent that has their best interests at heart. kids coming out of college are slightly more easily influenced!

furthermore, if it weren't for jimmy sexton, saban would have never step foot on the LSU campus. LSU was the furthest thing from Saban's mind when sexton picked up the phone and called bertman. so, maybe we should attribute 2 SEC championships and an NC to one, Jimmy Sexton.

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

Commisioned workers are evil.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Get over it. He's doing his job...

But you're right, there is an agent who has this mysterious vendetta against LSU...He will do anything in his power to ruin the university! Including:

-getting more money for his client
    -taking his client to this next level
    -getting his client the best job possible
    -Listening to his client and trying to fufill his clients goals

Geez, that list sounds pretty anti-LSU to me!

7. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

Les Miles agent isn't Jimmy Sexton but IS George Bass!