Miles bashers show true colors

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roynav, Dec 6, 2009.

1. roynav

roynav free your mind

Well well well. Look at all the posts bitching/whining/pissing and moaning about Miles in the aftermath of Bama's win today. Anybody who continues to try to argue that a good chunk of the Miles bashing isnt related to Saban withdrawal is full of crap.

Damned disloyal as far as I'm concerned.

2 people like this.
  2. roynav

roynav free your mind

How bout this experiment: Bama, Florida and LSU in 2009 keep the same coach. But LSU gets Tebow, Bama starts JJ and Florida starts J. Lee.

Everything else stays the same.

I love our chances in that scenario.

Neither Saban or UM would have won a NC with our team this year.

3. gmoz33

gmoz33 Founding Member

See 2004 with Marcus Randall and a young Jamarcus Russell. And what was our record . . . surely it wasn't 9-3.

4. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Just asking...you think anybody really thought Bama would be playing for an NC after losing Glenn Coffee and their veteran QB and starting a first year Jr. QB?

Add to that the fact that they would have to go through a heavy veteran defending national champion in Florida with what some think is possibly the best college player ever at QB?

Some people are Saban nuts...but some of it is just discussion.

Saban is at a peak right now...but there are usually peaks and valleys. Some are forgetting in the moment that he's human. It won't always be perfect for him.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Saban is the greatest coach in the world to lose to Utah and a bunch of 2 and 3 stars...That right there proves that Miles is a bum. <sarcasm>.

6. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

You hit the nail on the head sir.

Saban ditched us and is now coaching one of our biggest rivals.

Some of you need to get over it.

Les Miles is 51-14 as our head coach. Plus, he's loyal and loves LSU.

I'm riding with Coach Miles.

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

7. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

"Well well well" Wow you are acting like the very thing your mad at. It seems that there are people who love to post about miles, and some who love to post about other people posting about miles. If you go on florida's forum, there are already posts about coaching issues and there win/loss ratio is better than ours. That is part of having a football fan base is to have some constructive criticism thrown around. If it really bothers you this much then just don't read it. You are telling us to look at all the posts with bitching and whining, and all i have to do is look up.

1 person likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

pot, meet kettle :hihi:

9. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Dunno, im just tired of reading through posts and posts about miles bashing. I only go on this forum to read ideas and posts by Tiger fans to see there views on LSU. I don't like to read posts that want other posts to fit there opinion of how LSU should be. And if you disagree with them you should just get off the forum. :geaux:

1 person likes this.
  10. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

most people band wagon and some folk just don't like CLM

as CLM wins they shut up

as he has his Ole Miss type moments they bring out the big guns (like Jimmy Ott) - he is in over his head and I have always thought that! Yet Jimmy was at the 2007 NCG ! that he now says we won with Nicks boys!

CLM is what he is and coaching is what you do this season. You get very little carry over in college football. It is a right now world and at 4 mil a year you should be expected to put a good team on the field.

I think the biggest problem at LSU can be found in the QB , OL, and DL!

That being said I think 10-3 would be amazing.

CLM doesn't have very long to fix all 3 of those concerns.

cliff:miles: