Miles haters - what did he do to lose the game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 23, 2010.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

How many teams top two in 3 years are a problem child with repeat offenses and a biiiiiiig time pro baseball prospect? Poor planning and recruiting . Plus the one we lost this year would have been a true freshman. Poor poor planning even if he stays.

2. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

He was on the opposite sideline from the guy coaching Cam Newton when he was coaching Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee. I'm no Miles sycophant for sure as some if these jock sniffers are, but this loss is as much about being plain old dominated on the field as much as sideline deficiencies. LSU got whipped by a better team. Granted, this musical QB's bull crap doesn't help things and the snafu on 4th and 6 isn't excusable but the game was lost because nobody could do anything with Newton. Of course it could be argued that if the offense could manage to score more than 2 touchdowns against a weak secondary LSU could have won.

Miles didn't outcoach Chizik and didn't win, but he really didn't cost the team a victory by bungling this one with overall piss poor game management.

1 person likes this.
  3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

so WHO should get this message to the QB's ?? a tooth fairy? and if this message doesnt sink in what should the coach do? assuming he actually did try to coach the position...... should he ride this same horse till it graduates or recruit better? What responsibility for coaching do you put on the coach??? isnt he supposed to COACH????

I'm confounded here is a coach required to coach and recruit? just let me know. please. :confused:

4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

We lost this game primarily due to our poor play at the QB position. Auburn's defense isn't a world-beater or anything. With Auburn running up our asses all day long, we were able to stay close, but we couldn't do anything with it. It took a high school QB to throw a TD pass for us today. Our situation is that dire at the position. :(

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

THe base ball thing is on Miles.

Problem childs are not.

Some kids arent ready for college and/or handling themselves right. You cant plan for that.

Its not freaking finances where you have a saftey fund to bail you out.

Back up QB's GENERALLY, arent that good.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How can you want Shepard to play quarterback when he was one of the boneheads who didn't know the play coming out of the timeout on the 4th down play? How is supposed to run an offense if he can't remember play calls?

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

So let me get this straight ....you are saying our loss today was due to poor QB play... and that is the first time in the last three yrs we've had this problem? Ok I can give up the first yr, any coach would have had an issue there, but let me get this straight this was our first QB issue? just because we lost right? :dis:

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

good call I agree. I guess you'd have to prepare him during practice, he is a fairly young player, he might need a bit of coaching? just a thought, then again I could be wrong these HS players should come in knowing everything..

9. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Guys, that was all planned. it was ****ty acting too. Thats why TT stopped right at the sideline and lined up. They were trying to catch the Auburn DB sleeping.

Stupid idea.

We tried to get cute, and got busted.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I can't help the fact that he's a stubborn a$$. He's force feeding Jefferson and Lee in hopes that it will work. That is without question his fault. I can only hope that the light bulb has finally gone off that neither one of these guys can win against top flight competition. Hence the recruiting of Zach Mittenberger. Only thing is, if he does come, he won't be eligible until next year.