Miles haters - what did he do to lose the game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 23, 2010.

1. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

You've made your point adnauseum .......... so we just fire everybody or give up the rest of the season, come on ........ bring somin better.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I got news for you Mile's lights are on ...............NOBODY IS HOME... :wave:

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

You mean the 2011 season, right? Because if he is good as advertised, this is what we need next season.

:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Miles should have been fired after that Ole Miss crap last yr. he lost all respect in the coaching world. he wont be hired at Michigan when he leaves, he will ride this pony till it throws him. You people dont get it??? he didnt turn Michigan down.... they didnt want him PERIOD.

meanwhile we better hope the Admin give him an ultimatum to Fire Crowton and get someone who can run the offense, recruit and MENTOR a QB. or LSU will be an 8-4 / 9-3 or something like that for a few more yrs. Possible declining from that. ( if we can manage to keep a few rent a wins otherwise we havent beaten a top ten team in a coons age. )

somin better is that the ship is still floating, if we can get more than ONE QB recruit to hang our hat on. AND for gawd sakes get rid of Crowton, we might be OK again.

5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

That is exactly what I didn't say.

As for my comment on Sheppard, I am simply pointing out generally speaking how this coaching staff has not been able to deal with the QB situation for the last three years running. Hasta....

6. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

If that's true, it might even be worse. You mean, we have to be THAT cute on a 4th and 6??? 4th and 20, OK. But, 4th and 6?? Can't just line up and throw the ball to the open guy???

If what you are saying is true, it appears that if the trickery doesn't work, they had no backup plan???

Horrible coaching. Just horrible.

7. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Go rewatch it. It's obvious.

Only reason more are not pointing it out is because everyone has become so numb to our coaching errors that coming out of a timeout with the game on the line and 4-6 to win or lose we are the only team in the country that may possibly not know what the hell we are doing.

BUt it was staged. hink about it, we still had two time outs, guys running all over the place, then TT stops and lines up about a foot inside the line.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Kind of makes me want to see some smoke and chemical fire in the back ground..... read my sig... magic got to love it.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

And in the SEC, he probably would.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I saw it instantly. That's exactly what they were trying. It was stupid, and TT did a poor job of selling it. Crowton should be fired instantly...if not sooner.