Miles haters - what did he do to lose the game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 23, 2010.

1. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I'm not saying it's Les' fault that the receiver's dropped balls or that Cam Newton ran slap over us. But damn, is there a possible scenario where something is his fault?

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Is there a possible scenario where Miles finds an offense sometime this decade?

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Crowton has to complicate everything. I'm willing to
    give Shepard the benefit of the doubt.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Call BS all you want, I've been a strong Miles supporter until this season. I'm still not a Miles hater, but the sig is very very appropriate. If he doesn't fire Crowton after this season you can then put me in the Miles hater camp. Being a noob you've missed the discussions of seasons past and only have this season to base your opinion of where I stand and have stood on Miles.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yes. As I stated, he should've called a TO when the DB lined up on TT, or nixed the play from the start. Also, the current QB shuffle is his fault. But the playcalling is on Crowton. Which reminds me...Crowton is his fault, too. He should've offered to PAY his buyout if Aleva really did tell him no to firing Crowton.
    -
    My contention isn't...nor has it ever been that Miles is faultless, and is really the best coach ever. My contention is that he is blamed for EVERYTHING that goes wrong, yet given NO credit for things that go right. The blatant Miles hatred on this board, and within the fanbase period, is ridiculous at times. There isn't anyone who honestly believed LSU would be #6 in the BCS going into the AU game, sitting at 7-0. Yet Miles doesn't get ANY credit for that whatsoever. A HUGE segment of this fanbase is spoiled rotten brats.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I can't believe Miles doesn't see that paying for Crowton's buyout is a small investment to make that would help him keep his job.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

what you guys are missing is that if Toliver holds onto the damn ball like he should on 3rd down, that jumbled up mess on 4th down doesn't happen. Well, it may have later on in the drive, but not then.

Toliver's drops are starting to surpass Lafell's drops.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

He put his trust in the best 22 players he had, and they didn't get the job done. It's nobody's fault, it's just a tough loss.

Sh*t happens, move on. 24 hour rule, gentlemen.

1 person likes this.
  9. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

what did he do to win the first 7 games?

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Actually, we lost 4 QBs:

Perrilloux
    Andrew Hatch
    Chris Garrett
    Zach Lee