Miles mocked at on DirectTV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScoobaTiger, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Dmarzio

Dmarzio Founding Member

The announcers just mentioned last night's game in the Ole Miss vs Villanova basketball game. They even threw a "holy clock management batman."

I'm ready for all of this to just pass over...

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

hoping the Scotch last long enough to get me to the other side of this one

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

The only way this passes over is if 1. something worse happens. or 2. he is fired.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well you are correct, but I miss the days of people saying "nice win, LSU looked great" on Sundays not email and text after text of "HA HA HA, Les Miles, etc" so again I still have my flag flying. Hey I am known to wear LSU stuff every day and everyone around here knows me as the "LSU guy" so when things like this happen the bullets fly. I can take it, its just a game and I am not even on the team. Just ignore my phone today.

Oh the 1-9 record was discussed on College Final on ESPN. When the Miles Dog pile was going on.
    They are talking in the last two years. How many in a row have we lost to Nutt, etc....
    It as discussed in some other thread. What I have been getting is LSU's record in the Big SEC games recently. of course people seem to ignore UGA and Auburn but people only like the sensational and when you mention those two everyone (including here) says "Yeh but they suck LSU should win those games" etc etc... Dont know if I agree with that.
    But this is concerning since 07 this are the heavy weights of the SEC.
    0-2 vs Meyer
    0-2 vs Saban
    0-1 vs Petrino
    0-2 vs Ole Miss Nutt

Note : It didnt ruin my day. I have been blessed with the most beautiful 3.5 year old little girl. My fellow SEC friends ripping on all day about LSU recently cannot ruin anything for me. Just miss the Glory days..... Hopefully they return soon.

5. TexasTigers

Yup i realized the stat was wrong. thanks for the clarification.
    Still brutal though.
    But Ole Miss is done after this year. That entire team is Sr. Laden and Nutt has nothing behind them. LSU is at least very young with talent across the board.

Bama and UF, now that is a different story...

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Thats why I like Nutt so much. He will get them to play up a level even thought they are young. He is in the top 5 of gameday coaches in the game.

7. TexasTigers

"Thats why I like Nutt so much. He will get them to play up a level even thought they are young. He is in the top 5 of gameday coaches in the game"

Really you believe that ? I think he is one of the worst coaches in the SEC (Yes I know everyone will say Miles) but seriously. He has done less with great talent. Look at this year, they were what #4 in the Nation with a team STACKED with Talent from Coach O. Sneed, Mcluster, etc.
    I think he has been a horrible coach. He is a great sound bite and excitable. But my best friend is a big Arkansas guy and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.
    To each his own I guess, but I think Nutt will bring Ole Miss back to the dregs of the SEC in short order. Once this talent leaves.

8. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

He has never one time had a team with a third of the talent this LSU team has right now. Partly because he is not agreat recruiter. But he beats better teams all the time.

9. TexasTigers

OK agreed he can beat LSU regularly (Which sadly is becoming easier and easier to do these days) with less Talent.

Man this sucks, I am trying not to jump on the Run Miles bandwagon but its getting harder and harder to defend isnt it...

Run Miles... I like that. If I was on that bandwagon I would Trademark that....

10. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

I understand. Same way for me....really bad here in Buckeyeville.....buckeye fans are joking that if Miles goes to Mich. tOSU will pitch in to pay him......its gonna be a long week but I can take it...I love my Tigers.....