Miles of Haters

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roynav, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

That was what worried me early in the season, especially on the options when he refused to pitch it and got burned

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I still believe that's why the offense was never truly open. That and a not-so-good O-Line. But I think still gotta go with a lack of faith in the QB.

3. Chase4LSU

The line should improve in the off season, along with JJ. It was all about winning ugly this season. I think with JJ as a junior with several starts under his belt, the coaches will have more faith in him:tigereye:

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Yup. Just as he'll have more faith in his own abilities. Then it all comes together :crystal:

5. Chase4LSU

Not that it's insurmountable, but I think are wide recievers will have to step up very quickly to make it all work. Everything else should continue to improve:geaux:

6. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I see both sides of the argument. I think Miles is a great asset to LSU and I hope he stays a long time. (even though I want to purchase him a bus ticket sometimes) At the same time I do like a disciplined team on game day and that seems to be lacking. I will say that is my problem though not Miles. His results are very good and I am pleased with every season except last year. It is just painful to watch some of the uncoordinated things that happen. ie not getting play in, false starts, confussion, etc. These things should be taken care of in practice not on game day. I am a big MX fan and my favorite rider was always Ricky Carmicheal because his motto was the race is won during the week. Work harder than everyone else during the week and race day will be easy. I just believe practice makes permanent (not perfect). If you practice sloppy you play sloppy.
    Oh BTW even though I think Saban is a great coach and his style is conducive to mistake free football, I think players rather play for :miles:
    and I am not a Saban lover. Would not want him back at LSU.

1 person likes this.