Miles' Post Game Presser

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 21, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And that is where it ends with me. Just freaking tired of it. If we lose 7 games a year then so be it. It won't happen that way, LSU will be just fine. I'm ready for a regime change.

2. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Shane, winning 80% of your games is not a sad existence. Being unhappy winning 80% of your games is a sad existence.

Who do you think should be the coach that we could realistically get? Would you be happy if this coach won at the same clip as Les Miles? If not, I don't think ur gonna be happy regardless

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes but at every successful major program, theres one "legend" who has to build the foundation and show the university the way. nick did that here.

To ignore that out of hate is your own ignorance.

4. tirk

You will never see that saban resurrected this program on its path to the elite. which les maintained. Some people are simply obstinate and always will be. See, you and les have stuff in common.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

To me it's not the record that prevents him from being a legend. It's the fact that he left after 5 years to go to the NFL and leave the program he was building. He then lied about going to our rival before doing so for big money to compete directly against us. To me, he was a great coach and a program builder, but also an unloyal prick. Clearly not an LSU legend, imho.

lsu-i-like, GregLSU and TigerTap like this.
  6. tirk

I agree. unfortunately, hes likely to go down as the greatest college football coach ever. which is his goal.

7. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Les Miles is the best coach in country. LSU is going to the national championship.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

is mr met the precursor of the "bring martin back" campaign?

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You missed the point, it is sad to think that Les is the ONLY person that can do this job. Clearly he is not. Yes, 80% happy happy happy. Still a moron and I can't wait until he is done, gone, out of here. While he is busy racking up 10.5 wins a season he is also watching other schools win NC's. A few of which LSU should have taken home but you see it isn't the 10.5 it is 2.5 that hurt the most. Many of which had it not been for his hydrocephalus having ass they would have won. Look, its fine, you are on his nuts. Good for you. I don't like the bastard and its not going to change. I'm as stubborn as he is.

10. tirk

martian is never returning to earth. it wasnt anonymity; he had just exhausted the debating of the same 2 or 3 people which sucks because he and red kept me entertained when id read during the offseason. he was never really that into lsu football so he was limited in scope I suppose.