MILES SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Oct 2, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oh so you do have limits? :hihi:

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

!

3. FireLesNow!

FireLesNow! Freshman

Earlier today...

...I watched the LSU/Tennessee game in absolute disgust! How disgusted was I? I'm glad you asked. I was so disgusted with this game, that I joined Tigerfan.com with one simple goal in mind: To have Les Miles ass fired ASAP! Don't believe me, look at my username (FireLesNow!). They shouldn't even let him back in his office. Ship his belongings to him if he wants them back. But don't let him anywhere near the remaining talent that we do still have in place for the remainder of this year! Do you think that recruits don't watch LSU's offense and the coaching staff implode week in, week out! I KNOW they see the same thing on television that we have to look at, and it pains me.

A Division 1 power house such as LSU should not be run into the ground the way Les Miles and Gary Crowton are doing. The LSU football program is a Porsche, and should be treated as such. Every Saturday, you wake up at 8:00 am, with a smile on your face to go outside and wash this beautiful machine so that it shines and glistens for all to see. You don't eat in it. You don't drink in it. And you damn sure don't park it next to the F-150 at the grocery store. I say all that to say this: WTF is Les Miles doing? And why is this still acceptable within the Tiger nation?

I guarantee that if the Athletic Director sent out a letter to all of the alumni of LSU, we could cover the cost of his buyout. Anyway who watches LSU football would GLADLY contribute to his buyout. This is NOT the way football is played, ESPECIALLY at LSU! I am only 27 years of age, and am a 3rd generation graduate. I always use to joke with my parents that watching LSU football will give them a heartattack. Because LSU has never been one to blow an opponent out. We've always had talent, but we're hard-nosed, and we pride ourselves on winning the war of attrition. I (and my family) have come to terms with that. But this...this right here...this is nonsense! This is tomfoolery! (And I hate it even more because now he's making me use my college education on words that I wouldn't normally use in everyday life! this is how upset I am!) As previously mentioned, I am merely 27, and I damn near had a heartattack watching the final 24 seconds of the game today.

I could continue to go on my rant, but the point is: PLEASE FIRE LES MILES! I don't care how we do it, we just need it done. Tomorrow! For the sake of our football program, for the sake of our student-athletes, for the sake of our fans...hell, for Les Miles' sake...FIRE HIS ASS!!!

4. TigerBrit

TigerBrit Founding Member

Beautifully worded.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

ok then, i'll call les 1st thing in the morning and tell him the news

6. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

Maybe we should call Dinardo and see if he wants to coach the rest of the season. :rolleye33:

Not happy with today's game but not going to jump off a cliff over it.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

So you joined TigerFan in hopes of getting Les Miles fired?? :insane::insane::insane: You do realize we don't have a say so, right??

8. jdkees

jdkees Veteran Member

We need to start a campaign for keeping Les Miles! Thank you Miles for a National Championship and consecutive winning seasons. I hope LSU keeps him around for a long, long time. He wins games, and that's all that matters in this business. Another win! 5-0! Go TIGERS!

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Neither of you are likely to do well here. It's fine to not be calling for his head...but quit being ridiculous and get your head out of the sand. I'm not calling for his firing, but I'm not stupid either. He's the head coach, and he's responsible. He has to earn my respect back. He had it even after the OM game last year, because I really like Les. But this is ridiculous. He has to earn it, and I think he can. But will he? I dunno...we'll see. I hope so, because unlike some id10ts, I always root for the Tigers to win. I won't "take a bullet" (loss) for Les to be fired.