Miles thoughts after the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu_mackey, Sep 24, 2007.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Well you will have two years of him and I hope we have a 2sn qb to be with him I like the 2 qb's in the game it changes the tempo and the D is always a step behind

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Just watched the SC game on DVR. Can't help but wonder why the coaches didn't let Perrilloux throw. Flynn was trying and not doing very well. Yes, he had some balls dropped, but he also threw quite a few bad passes, including the pic off the flea flicker. It's hard not to conclude that at least a significant portion of his difficulties throwing stemmed from his ankle on a wet and unstable field. Especially in the second half after that downpour.

I'd have liked to see RP play most of the second half - he looked dangerous, even when the defense knew he was probably running every time he was in. Imagine how effective he might have been if his arm had been unleashed.

Or he could have thrown a couple of pics, I guess. Just an interesting point to ponder...

3. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

I think RP will be better than Flynn in time. In fact, when he graduates I think he will be considered the best QB to ever play at LSU. But I like how we use him and Flynn this year.

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

That's a mighty large statement your making...so far JaMarcus has been my favorite, even when Randall was a senior, and I was dreaming he would be back and playing this year for the :crystal: but I hope Perrilloux proves me wrong and makes me say "JaMarcus who?"

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You been a fan long? JR wansn't the best and Randal was one of the worst- and I hear the footsteps coming to vouch for Randal, I'm not arguing that again, jus saying. Bert Jones, Tommy Hodson, Matt Mauck

6. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Haha, never said he was the best...just my favorite. I've been a fan since I was a little tyke, which was about 21 years ago. I don't remember many quarterbacks but out of those I do (Rohan Davey, Matt Mauck, Marcus Randall, Josh Booty) JaMarcus is the one I like the best...especially since he was the QB when I went to LSU for 2 years.

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sorry, you did say the one you like the best, my bad.

You would have loved Bert Jones too, I was in elementary. He actually was a consensus All-American and even garnered some Heisman votes.

8. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

I hope LM rest most of our starters after the first quarter this week...