Miles Will Stay!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Oct 30, 2010.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The best thing for LSU, in my humble opinion is to keep Miles. Hear me out.

2011 recruiting

Really, this chit is important.

The best thing LSU can do, and will do, is can GC. This O is unacceptable and GC will likely get canned. At least I pray for it.

I truly believe that Miles can be successful with the right coordinators. I.E. Chavis

Yes, even Chavis had/has flaws, but more of our D struggles come from:
    · Youth
    · Light D Line
    · Lack of O

So instead of a Fire Miles thread or Who can replace Miles, how about we turn to “Who will be our next OC next year?”

Lets just face the facts, unless Miles loses the rest of his games this year, HE WILL NOT GET FIRED, he has to many wins, too good of recruiting and even with this O he will win 9 games….. Some may see that to be a feat in its own right…

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I agree IF he replaces Crowton and most of the offensive staff. However this is the 3rd season with an abysmal offense and he shows no signs that he even notices. Recruiting is great, defense is progressing and special teams has been pretty good. Any kind of an offense and these threads wouldn't exist. Will Miles fix the problem? Or will he stand on the sideline dumbfounded while the clock runs out?

3. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I don't think that it's even a question at this point. Miles' job is nowhere near in jeopardy.

Crowton has to go though, yes.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Miles will be here through '12... if he doesn't fix the offensive issues then he'll be let go. For now lets just concentrate on Crowton and who offers the best moving rates for his property.

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I have a bad feeling Crowton isn't fired after this season.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Hate to agree with this, but it does seem likely. We'll finish this year with a pretty good record, and he'll point to that fact as to why Crowton stays. It's the exact same reason that Jefferson remained the starter this year, despite being outplayed by an almost comical margin. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between correlation and causation.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If Miles does not replace Crowton at the end of this season and we see another putrid offense next year, then he absolutely deserves to be fired on grounds of being clueless.

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whos a a OC that we could hire next year if we do can GC?

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

If you look at my posts I'm not a fire Les now guy. I'm a Les needs to fix the offense and then we're in good shape type guy.

If Les keeps the offensive staff intact and the offense isn't a lot better by the 3rd minute of the first game. It's going to get damn hot around here.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Finding an OC is a lot easier than replacing a HC. And a lot less likely to destabilize the program.