Military Budget

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

You've still got me all wrong. Paying them doesn't help us. ;)

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

and did that "war" require aircraft carriers, tanks, missiles, fighter jets? Or did it just require really good intel?

This isn't world war 2. It's a different kind of war, and information is way more valuable than tanks, and fighter jets, and aircraft carriers.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

it helps us start the phony wars you and your truther friends hate so much.

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

For whatever reason you still think you are offending me. All you are doing is showing your ignorance. So keep on. ;)

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, debunk them, then.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

not sure why i would think that but if you say so.

more accurately i am showing that i pay attention. you said our government is in bed with al queda, not me. al queda murders americans, so effectively your claim is that our government murders its own citizens. if this isnt what you think, or i have misrepresented you, then feel free to reverse your statement about our government being in bed with al queda.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

are you implying that it doesnt cost lots of money to acquire intel?

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Yes I said that. Is that so hard to believe. Osama our once friend who we helped fund and arm with the Mujahideen via our CIA. Do I believe our own govt. promotes violence against Americans. No. I pointed that out already.

Our govt. is in bed with ALL of our enemies. Even the enemies of our friends like Israel. To what extent I have no idea. And neither do you.

And yes our govt. lies. And yes our govt. overthrows elected leaders for dictators.

Anything else?

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Spend 4 bucks or wait for next month and you can read it for free online. You challenged my post and asked for a source. I gave it to you. Why would I want to deprive you of such a great read on the crapper?

I understand your opinion though. Without understanding where China's technology and development for arms over the last few years looking forward, I would have shared the same opinion. Just keep in mind; nobody has mastered the art of reverse engineering better than the Chinese. We sell a lot of our dating technology to Taiwan. China's technology is beginning to defeat the counter punch from the US on all levels of a Naval response. I will share with you a quote from China's 2008 National Defense white paper:

From ADM. Patrick Walsh, 2010:

I love Popular Mechanics but I hate their sponsor adds. The adds do not match up to the quality of the articles they investigate and print. Gotta make it all geaux round somehow I guess. Other than that, you can rely on their sources and accuracy in reporting.