Mississippi St - LSU Week #4 Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Sep 15, 2014.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't think any of us want to get used to 7-5, but we aren't there yet. Until then, I'll sentimentally continue to like our lovable dumb guy. I think he'll get us back to where we want to be.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You could just get a lovable dumb dog. He won't disappoint you

tirk likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah like FSU who fired the dude who averaged 10 wins. oh wait, thats where he went.

fanatic likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

when do you think if/when we get back to atlanta. Not the peach bowl/chickfila type. I'll take the lumps this year if we show something greatly different than the stupidity we showed saturday night. Id not mind some innovative stuff and be entertained while learning on the go. have some fun, les. lets not be boring unless we are winning ncs. maybe he lets cam do his thing before the team goals are lost.

fanatic and GregLSU like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No matter what anybody says Cam is on a tight leash when it comes to the freedom to run the offense as he sees fit. When he was head coach at a bad Indiana team Antwaan Randle El set all kinds of records in Cam's version of the spread. If Les is dead set on recruiting dual purpose QBs he should have the sense to let Can work his magic with them

6. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Hard to hate a good guy, not so hard to hate abysmal play. Maybe this is the year stars have aligned and MooU finally put it all together, we'll see. But I'm also not a big fan of tip-toeing around issues. Call it like it is, don't use words in a presser like the O-line had dominance. That simply isn't true and every fan knows it and saw it. Saying a loss is the fault of one person is throwing someone under the bus; saying your team underperformed isn't. Look, I don't doubt in team rooms and practice that players aren't getting singled out. And I don't expect Les to do that in public. But acknowledge you got your ass handed to you and you'll do your damnedest to ensure it doesn't happen again, and maybe you'll earn some respect instead of vitriol from fans that pay your fucking salary.

fanatic, tirk, COTiger and 1 other person like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Her dad was a coach, not a dog handler.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I think that we'd better be ready for a run at the SECCG next year before our best current sophomores leave and after our talented freshmen have matured.

GregLSU likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I still am not sold on Moo U. Lets see what happens when they play Auburn and Alabama. Its more likely that Mullen did a better job of coaching his 2 and 3 star players than Les did with his 4 and 5 star players. The Cowbells will never be a national power year after year. Have you ever been to StarkVegas The best they can ever hope for is to go to the Cotton, Chick-Fil-A or Cap One before whoever coaches them parlays that into a better job

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you ever see the episode of Coach where Hayden went to some self help group and told them his name was Ken and he owned Ken's Kennels?